Documents you need to send
Complete form COG1 to update your contact address on properties you own. Read the guidance on how to complete form COG1 and to find out what documents you need to send as evidence.
Evidence you need to send
- a passport-sized photo taken in the last 3 months
And a photocopy of either:
- the page of your valid passport which shows the passport number and photograph, or
- a current, full United Kingdom, EU, Isle of Man or Channel Islands photocard driving licence (NOT a provisional licence)
You also need to send two of the following documents:
- utility bill less than 3 months old
- council tax bill for the current year
- mortgage statement for the year just ended
These documents must:
- be documents you received in the post
- relate to the property that you want to change the contact address for
- show the address that you want to add to the property register
If you do not have these documents
See Practice guide 67: evidence of identity for more information and the options available to you.
There is no fee for this application
Where to send your application
HM Land Registry, Citizen Centre, PO Box 74, Gloucester, GL14 9BB.