Local Land Charges

Submit an enquiry

Use this form for enquiries about local land charges only.

You should contact the relevant local authority if your enquiry relates to:
  • search result clarification
  • other documents relating to the search
  • one-off errors in search results, which arise because the local authority needs to amend or correct a charge entry
  • specific missing charges
  • further information relating to specific charges i.e. a financial charge
  • CON29 enquiries

For other HM Land Registry matters, including land charges, try our general enquiries contact us form.