Skip to main content
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 09:05:13 GMT by Erica Fennell
App Ref J000KJT
Enq ref 240319-3145901
Title K719911
Ref M196RVS

Application for expedite of HR4 was confirmed as approved for processing on 25th March but I have heard nothing so far. How delayed are the HR4 applications currently as this is causing a lot of distress.

Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 09:58:51 GMT by Adam Hookway
Erica - it's been processed and wider checks are now completing. Those wider checks include contacting the protected person at the postal address on the register and dealing with any responses.
I note your application quoted a different address so is post delivered to the register address being forwarded to you or not?
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 10:07:11 GMT by Erica Fennell
Thank you. I am the protected person but do not live at the property registered. Post would most likely not be forwarded to me as the other party is trying to delay. I simply need to remove the HR1 so the other party can no longer withhold my money. What do you need from me to move forward and complete?

Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 10:14:42 GMT by Adam Hookway
Erica - when the Notice was registered with an address in Edenbridge. As you've submitted a form HR4 as a signed release quoting a different address we have to carry out wider checks as mentioned.
We either needed the notification as served signed and returned or for the time to run out on 18th April. If the time runs out then the register will be updated shortly after that date.
I imagine you no longer have any contact with the former address in Edenbridge and as such we will have to wait for it to be returned undelivered and for the time to then run out as appropriate. 

Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 10:21:34 GMT by Erica Fennell
Thanks Adam 

So, to confirm, the update will happen shortly after 18th April?

Or

You wait for your letter to be returned and then I need to wait for time to run out?

I'm not sure which applies
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 10:33:32 GMT by Adam Hookway
Erica - both really. As you provided a different contact address when the Notice was registered and you have now applied with a signed release but with a different postal address, we must carry out wider checks to confirm that the release is genuine.
The notification relies on the address you provided on the register so if you receive it and respond or it is returned undelivered we have completed the registration requirements. This is because it will have been your responsibility to update the register re a new address.
An undelivered notification will be added to the case and reviewed by the casework team. Invariably nothing more will then happen until after the 18th April as that was the time allowed for a consent/objection response. But that will be for the casework team to decide as appropriate.
We will then contact you using the details provided on the form HR4 as appropriate after the 18th and hopefully to confirm that the entry has been removed and the register updated.
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 10:47:28 GMT by Erica Fennell
Thank you. 

Is this still the same for the letter not being returned by the Edenbridge address or signed by myself, as in, no response at all? If this is the case I will wait till 18th as there will nothing I can do till then?
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 11:22:51 GMT by Adam Hookway
Erica - it is the same and whilst I appreciate the stresses involved my advice would be to do nothing more and wait for the time to pass. Trying to foreshorten the process or trigger more checks will simply add to the delay. 
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 11:39:06 GMT by Erica Fennell
Thank you Adam. I appreciate you taking time to help and will wait for 18th April.
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:25:28 GMT by Erica Fennell
Morning Adam.

Sorry to be a bother but have we any update as 18th has now passed.

Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2024 11:05:06 GMT by Adam Hookway
Afternoon Erica - the application has now been completed and the register updated. Hope things can now move forward for you.
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:00:29 GMT by Erica Fennell
Fantastic news! Thank you for all your help Adam.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in