Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 20 Oct 2023 12:45:33 GMT by Ashley Shread
Hello 

We have had our request for expediting rejected on title : HD615513

Could enquire why this was rejected? 

We have an ongoing sale with a fragile chain and have been informed the response time will be months which we may lose our buyer

Thanks
Posted Fri, 20 Oct 2023 14:41:07 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello Ashley - it hasn't been rejected as the case has been flagged as an expedite. However it can't be processed yet because there are prior applications pending against the landlord's title that must be completed first.
There are a few but the eldest two are both waiting for the lodging conveyancers to respond to our requests for more information - when they do, of it their applications are cancelled, then matters can progress including your own expedite application.
Your conveyancer will be aware of the prior applications and may be able to assist by contacting the landlord/the conveyancers involved to chase their responses/action for example 
We too have 'chased' but our hands are largely tied whilst we await their replies.
Posted Sun, 22 Oct 2023 13:53:37 GMT by Ashley Shread
Hi Adam

Thanks so much for this prompt reply and for clarifying.

With regards to the lodging conveyancers would this be the conveyancers working with/on-behalf of the landlord? I’m assuming our conveyancers would be aware of this as they raised the case initially.

Thanks
Ashley
Posted Sun, 22 Oct 2023 13:57:10 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Ashley - that's correct on both counts
Posted Thu, 16 Nov 2023 13:53:22 GMT by Ashley Shread

Hi Adam,

Can I have an update if there has been any progress on this? I have been informed that the Landlord/Lodging Conveyancers have provided the documents & information needed. Will we be able to proceed with the Expedite?

Thanks

Ashley

Posted Thu, 16 Nov 2023 14:32:03 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Ashley - nothing has been received and added to the application as yet so no movements since end of October
They'd reply through their secure portal and straight to the actual application so I assume they are in the process of doing that and have not as yet actually done it
HD615513

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in