Skip to main content
Posted Mon, 07 Aug 2023 11:18:01 GMT by Michaela Hrenova
Me and my partner bought a property on 19th of August 2022 (46 Anglia Way, MK40 4SD) yet the Land Registry has still not been updated and we have not received the deeds or the title. The last document we got from our solicitors was the Transfer of whole registered title. Could you please provide an update for this and when we can expect these documents?
Posted Mon, 07 Aug 2023 12:01:09 GMT by Adam Hookway
HI Michaela - the application to register your purchase was submitted in January. However the application to register your seller's own purchase has as yet not been completed. As a result we can't process your purchase.
The seller's application was lodged in Aug 2022 and processed in January but the conveyancer has yet to submit all of the required information 
I would recommend contacting your own conveyancer for confirmation and to see if they can assist re the delays on the part of your seller's conveyancer
Posted Wed, 27 Dec 2023 05:59:09 GMT by Michaela Hrenova
Hello, is there any update on this? Our Solicitor said that he has passed the message onto the seller's conveyencer. It has now been year and half since purchasing the property. Could you please also explain why the seller's purchase is effecting our paperwork and registration to be so delayed?
Posted Wed, 27 Dec 2023 09:38:27 GMT by Nimish Patel
Hello.  The seller's application was cancelled on 30 August and as a result your application too was cancelled on the same day.  We notified your solicitors about this.  Your solicitors have re-submitted the application on 7 September which is awaiting to be looked. 

We cannot process your application until your seller is registered as the owner of the property.  No such application has been submitted to us as yet.    

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in