Skip to main content
Posted Mon, 12 Feb 2024 10:40:50 GMT by
Hi, are you able to tell me the current status of an application surrounding DU199180 please? The seller of the property is said to have expedited the claim. I do not have the exact reference - let me know if I should provide further details.

Thanks
Posted Mon, 12 Feb 2024 10:58:00 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi - there's no application against that title or one to register additional land, which I suspect is the 'claim' you refer to.
If they have applied then they would have a provisional title number and case (ABR) reference to share
Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 12:13:26 GMT by
Hi Adam,

I was provided a provisional title number: DU396753. I am of the understanding it has been expedited but have had no other updates in the last couple of weeks or so. Are you able to advise on the current status please? 

Thank you!
Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 12:18:38 GMT by Adam Hookway
Many thanks - that title was completed on 16th Feb and confirmation issued by post to the lodging firm
Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 12:24:36 GMT by
Great thank you. Does that mean the adverse possession process has completed in it's entirety, or that confirmation of the application was sent out? Thanks.
Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 13:07:48 GMT by Adam Hookway

It's the same thing - when an application is completed and the registered information created the applicant is notified

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in