Skip to main content
Posted Wed, 28 Feb 2024 10:34:23 GMT by Philip Catlow
Reference LAN283637/TP/209 and LAN283633/FR/209

I sent the above applications about four weeks ago and I am hoping you will give us some idea of progress. Also whether the application has been expedited as requested in the covering letter to the Applications.  Many thanks Philip
Posted Wed, 28 Feb 2024 11:14:00 GMT by Adam Hookway
Philip - received 24th Jan but as yet not expedited. Unfortunately requests made in a covering letter are not always seen and we ask applicant sot make a separate request to expedite as a result.
I'll flag with casework colleagues though to ensure that they are expedited and attached as appropriate
Posted Wed, 28 Feb 2024 12:34:53 GMT by Philip Catlow
Thanks Adam.  I will get back to you in a few weeks if that's ok    Philip
Posted Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:53:28 GMT by Adam Hookway
Philip - as the application includes a stat dec re a claim of ownership there are 3 key stages to get through.
The first after expedition is that initial consideration of your applications. Once that has happened we will contact you as appropriate either to request more or to advise as to the next stage, which is invariably a site visit/survey.
So whilst you are welcome to post again in a few weeks it's really all about waiting for that initial contact and things then move on the from there

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in