Skip to main content
Posted Thu, 18 Jan 2024 10:38:19 GMT by Natasha Alcock
Hi, are you able to provide any update on application reference ICBA78E (title number DN763790) 
I am the buyer for this property which was advertised as freehold, but with unregistered title deeds. We were later advised that it is actually leasehold but the leases are missing - although there is reference to the term in years for the leases in an Assignment  dated10 December 1884, there is no further information as to when the leases started, there appear to be 3 different leases and no title plan to confirm which ones relate to my property, and no information known as to who now owns the freehold.  

The sellers solicitor say they made an application for first registration in August 2023, this was expedited in October but still has not been registered, and I cannot even get confirmation as to whether it will be a freehold or leasehold title once registered, and if leasehold, what terms are likely to apply.

Are you able to provide any update on progress and how much longer this is likely to take.
Posted Thu, 18 Jan 2024 12:17:32 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Natasha - expedited and processed and correspondence with the conveyancer continues. We last contacted them on the 9th Jan explaining what was required and we await their reply. You'll need to contact them to confirm and to clarify what is required and when they hope to respond

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in