Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 03 Nov 2023 00:09:30 GMT by Kevin Jenson
Hello

Referencing Title WM65427.

This lease extension / update was requested to be expedited early last week by sellers solicitor.

Can you confirm if the expedite request has been approved please?

Also, if expedite request has been approved, and assuming that this is a reasonably straight forward lease
extension / update, can you advise of current status please, and if there's an estimated completion date available yet?

I appreciate your looking into this for me and look forward to any status update you can presently provide.

Posted Fri, 03 Nov 2023 08:35:17 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello Kevin - expedited on 30th Oct and processed on 2nd Nov. Unfortunately it's not in order so we have gone back to the conveyancer with a request for more information. Very reliant on the speed of their reply now
MM189960 
Posted Fri, 03 Nov 2023 09:31:36 GMT by Kevin Jenson

Thank you Adam for the update on present expedite status. Appreciated.

Posted Thu, 09 Nov 2023 00:21:26 GMT by Kevin Jenson

Hello

Referencing Title WM 65427.

Regarding the previous posts, can you provide a current status update please, on whether you've received the information you requested from the conveyancer last week?

If the application is now in order, do you have an estimated completion date ?

I appreciate your looking into this for me and look forward to any status update you can presently provide.

Kevin

Posted Thu, 09 Nov 2023 07:33:13 GMT by Adam Hookway

Hello Kevin - the application was completed on the 4th Nov and the conveyancer informed at the time.

Posted Thu, 09 Nov 2023 10:18:07 GMT by Kevin Jenson

Thank you Adam. Appreciated.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in