Skip to main content
Posted Thu, 26 Oct 2023 13:48:08 GMT by Guy Walding
Hello,

We have been trying to finalise a Deed of Substitution for my flat (case number NB93DA0) which I am selling and connected to an onward purchase.  The initial application was lodged a few months ago, and we've just returned a deed from my bank which hopefully should be the last bit of paperwork required.

We've expedited the application but we're under quite a lot of pressure from the chain to get everything sorted.  Could you let me know whether this is likely to be resolved soon please?  Any steer would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Guy.
Posted Thu, 26 Oct 2023 14:47:42 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello Guy - all as you state with the conveyancer having asked for more time initially but now having just replied with additional information
As it's an expedited application it should be reconsidered fairly quickly, next few days, and if it is all in order completed.
I can't be definitive other than it will be reconsidered as soon as possible.
Feel free to post again tomorrow and Monday as appropriate to check
Posted Thu, 26 Oct 2023 16:07:30 GMT by Guy Walding
Hi Adam,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply on this, much appreciated!

Thanks,

Guy.
Posted Fri, 27 Oct 2023 14:40:39 GMT by Guy Walding
Hi Adam,

Just wanted to check-in and see if there was an update on our file?

Thanks,

Guy.
Posted Fri, 27 Oct 2023 14:44:36 GMT by Adam Hookway
Guy - it's with one of our senior technicians now to approve next steps, namely that the reply is sufficient
Let's check again Monday
Posted Fri, 27 Oct 2023 14:45:34 GMT by Guy Walding
Great, thanks a lot, Adam!
Posted Thu, 16 Nov 2023 14:04:25 GMT by Guy Walding

Hi Adam, hope all's well.

I just wanted to check the status of my application with you please?  I understand that we're waiting for a few final clarifications before this is completed.  We're hoping to exchange contracts next week.

Thanks,

Guy.

Posted Thu, 16 Nov 2023 15:02:54 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Guy - you may have a strong sixth sense as I can see it is being processed at the moment. The application you referred to has been completed and the leasehold title closed
So just your remaining title TGL359970 to update and that should be done in the next hour
Posted Thu, 16 Nov 2023 15:27:58 GMT by Guy Walding
Fantastic, thanks a lot, Adam!
Posted Thu, 16 Nov 2023 15:58:25 GMT by Adam Hookway

All done Guy so TGL605600 is the remaining leasehold title and Talbots will have received confirmation

Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2023 16:57:59 GMT by Guy Walding
Great, thanks a lot for your help, Adam!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in