Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 09:46:14 GMT by
Hi,thank you for handling my case, my Application Reference: VB2A66D

The application is submitted in September 2022 and when I enquire for the first time for the status I was told it is expected to be processed in Dec 2023. Then, when I enquire for the 2nd time in Dec 2023 I was told it is delayed to Mar 2024, but the case is then put to expedition. Since then, nothing was heard except that the transaction record finally shown up on hm land registry website. So my question is: the case still awaiting to be processed? Or is it processing? Or are we facing some major obstacles? Sorry I am quite worry about it cause it is drag for a long time. Thank you very much.

Carol
​​​
Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 09:54:40 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Carol - the application has been processed but we can't complete it and we are waiting on the conveyancer to supply more information 
Processing started in December and the request issued. We received a partial reply on 1st Feb and have issued a reminder but as yet no full reply. 
Hopefully the conveyancer can confirm
Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 10:09:26 GMT by
Thank you for replying Adam.  Is there a time limit for them to give full reply?
Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 10:21:14 GMT by Adam Hookway
5th March so I would recommend confirming with them asap
Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 10:35:33 GMT by
Thanks Adams. The case is a bit complicated, the solicitor firm handling my case is dissolved last year. And I have instructed my solicitor to obtain my case file from that solicitor firm. Would it be possible to allow more time before cancelling my application? Thanks.
Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 11:13:10 GMT by Adam Hookway
Noted and appreciated - they should get in touch direct to ask for more time if needed 
I can see someone contacted us on 1st Feb and were advised re outstanding request but nothing further 
Are you in touch with them?
Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 11:28:35 GMT by
Yes I am in touch with them.
Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 11:45:54 GMT by Adam Hookway
A 'discharge' is the evidence that the mortgage/legal charge has been paid off. They will be reliant on the seller to arrange and provide this.
But they also need to contact us for more time 
Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 12:07:00 GMT by
Thank you Adam. I just asked them to reach u guys.
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2024 00:08:52 GMT by
Hi Adam, just speak with my solicitors last week and they should have replied the requisition. Could you please tell me whether the application is still alive? Thank you
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2024 09:04:02 GMT by Adam Hookway
Morning - YY173677 was cancelled on 7th March as we did not receive a full response to our request. The conveyancer will need to resubmit a complete application 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in