Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2024 09:00:53 GMT by Bethany Williams
Hi Adam,

I would be really grateful if you could look at an expedited application for me please to advise me of the current state, I have to complete by the 26th April otherwise risk the sale been cancelled, my solicitor will not continue without the completed land registry. Having sleepless nights at the moment with worry. 
The application reference is JF32971 and Title number is WR98632.

Really hope you can help, thank you in advance 
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2024 09:43:49 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Bethany - that's a now expedited application but out of a very busy developer title with a number of prior applications pending and which also need to be processed. Your conveyancer requested expedition recently but I suspect progress is not likely to be as quick as you would like as so many applications to be considered.
I will check with the casework team and share what they advise once a response is received
I'm assuming you are trying to complete on a new lease out of the new title WR207217 which is being transferred out of the developer's title 
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2024 10:15:34 GMT by Bethany Williams
Ok so it is looking extremely unlikely for it be be completed by 26th April then by the sounds of it :( 
Yes trying to complete on a new lease, it is a shared ownership property. Thanks for checking with the casework team look forward to hearing what they say.
Thanks again for your help
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2024 10:21:35 GMT by Adam Hookway
Bethany - that would be my immediate reaction but am checking with colleagues also.
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2024 10:33:20 GMT by Bethany Williams
Ok thanks so much Adam
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2024 13:34:34 GMT by Bethany Williams
Hi Adam,

Is there any way that my application could overrule the others because my house sale is at risk because of it whereas the other people are already living on the site? 
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2024 14:00:17 GMT by Adam Hookway
Bethany - applications have to be considered and processed in priority order and that's based on how and when they have been submitted. Nothing to do with urgency or one being more important than another.
In this case your seller's own transfer hasn't been processed and completed yet as there are a large number of prior applications. Your conveyancer won't complete it seems until your seller has it's own title and that won't happen until the casework team are able to process it either out of priority order or once all the prior applications and your seller's title is registered 
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2024 14:47:46 GMT by Bethany Williams

Hi Adam,

Thanks for explaining, can you see it any developments have been made please? 

Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2024 15:05:59 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Bethany - there is some good news in that the seller's application to register themselves maybe be 'doable' this week. Everything then depends on it being in order.
Please don't take that as being certain, namely all in order and done, as this type of application can often have flaws in it so let's check again in a few days, or I'll post when I have something concrete to share with you.
WR207217  
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2024 17:37:55 GMT by Bethany Williams

Ah thank you so much for the update! I have my fingers crossed for some good news. Please keep me updated and thank you again

Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2024 14:36:31 GMT by Bethany Williams

Hi Adam,  could you see if any progress has been made for me please, thanks so much

Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2024 07:41:02 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Bethany - matters are progressing but there's nothing specific to share with you as yet, hence my silence. I will ask the casework team to offer an idea of possible timescales from here though just so you have something to go with
WR207217
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2024 07:58:34 GMT by Bethany Williams
Thanks Adam for your reply and help. A possible timescale would be great. My solicitor will move to completion once the developer is registered so got my fingers crossed 
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2024 08:32:21 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Bethany - sadly it's not good news as we will be going back to the lodging conveyancer today with a long list of requirements that they need to satisfy before we can complete their registration 
Hopefully they are all admin errors and a failure to supply requested information. If so then they may be able to respond in full and quickly to resolve matters. 
If you or your conveyancer are thinking of 'chasing' them then I would suggest doing so from Monday or make a note to post again in the middle of next week and we can see if they have replied quickly 
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2024 11:25:46 GMT by Bethany Williams
Hi Adam, 

Thanks for keeping me updated. They confirmed yesterday they are sorting this. Can you tell me, once you receive the required documents back from them, what is the process at that point and do you have a rough estimation for a time frame from the point of you receiving the documents please?

Thanks again.
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2024 12:25:04 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Bethany - impossible to offer any clarity re that point or a definitive timescale. It's all about their response and what's provided. We contacted them again on 22nd April to explain further so once they respond and their response is considered your Qs might be easier to answer. Until then it's impossible to be definitive - sorry
Posted Fri, 26 Apr 2024 06:35:32 GMT by Bethany Williams

Hi Adam,

Hope you are ok. I was told they were re-uploading the amended documents and answering any requisitions this week. Could you tell me if they have actually uploaded them as if not I will chase them again today. Thanks again 

Posted Fri, 26 Apr 2024 06:47:31 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Bethany - nothing as yet
WR207217
Posted Mon, 29 Apr 2024 17:44:18 GMT by Bethany Williams

Hi Adam, me again, has anything been received yet? I chased the solicitors again today but haven’t had a response.

Posted Wed, 01 May 2024 05:33:29 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Bethany - I'm afraid not

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in