Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 03 May 2024 05:15:47 GMT by Bethany Williams
Morning Adam,
I believe the lodging conveyancer has now resubmitted to land registry yesterday afternoon/evening. Could you check this has been received your end please?
Posted Fri, 03 May 2024 07:19:58 GMT by Adam Hookway
Morning Bethany - they replied yesterday at 9.15pm. The application will be reviewed again alongside their reply and hopefully what they have provided resolves the multiple issues raised. As it's an expedite that reconsideration should happen asap
WR207217  
Posted Fri, 03 May 2024 08:36:05 GMT by Bethany Williams
Glad they have replied now. Thanks so much for confirming this. Would you be able to reach out to the caseworker to see if they can give a timeframe for when the review may take place please, I am so sorry to be a pain my completion date was extended to 10th May so just trying to get some clarification if this is likely or if not then at least I can give some idea to the selling lawyer. Thanks again 
Posted Fri, 03 May 2024 12:53:48 GMT by Adam Hookway
Bethany - I'll reach out to the casework team to see if someone can assist
Posted Fri, 03 May 2024 13:47:36 GMT by Bethany Williams
Thanks Adam, fingers crossed!
Posted Fri, 03 May 2024 13:53:29 GMT by Adam Hookway
Bethany - I'll do my best to update you with any progress over the BH weekend. 
WR207217
Posted Mon, 06 May 2024 06:53:27 GMT by Bethany Williams
Morning Adam, hope you are well. Could you see if there is any updates or progress please 
Posted Tue, 07 May 2024 07:12:51 GMT by Adam Hookway
Morning Bethany - no update as yet but will post again today once I have something concrete to share
Posted Tue, 07 May 2024 12:03:36 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Bethany - sadly it's still not in order and casework colleagues have gone back to the conveyancer again to explain what's still required. There is a level of complexity involved that is 'rare' in my experience but hopefully a final push and some extra clarity may help them/us get it over the finish line.
I'm sorry it's not the news you will have been hoping for
Posted Tue, 07 May 2024 15:50:07 GMT by Bethany Williams

Hi Adam, thanks for the update, not the news I was hoping for :( but I have managed to speak to the lodging conveyancer this afternoon and they have advised they have come back to land registry with a couple of questions/ clarification on a few points raised by land registry that will hopefully speed up this process, would you mind reaching out to the caseworker to ask them to review these questions as a matter of urgency please? Thanks so much

Posted Wed, 08 May 2024 05:41:14 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Bethany - I've done that for you
WR207217
Posted Wed, 08 May 2024 06:22:23 GMT by Bethany Williams

Thanks again Adam 

Posted Wed, 08 May 2024 08:21:54 GMT by Adam Hookway
Bethany - the casework team have gone back again with what's hopefully a clearer way forward. Whilst it may help to move matters forward some matters remain 'complex' and the response received may trigger further complexities to be resolved.
Hopefully the conveyancer can keep things moving with us and get this one over the finish line
Posted Wed, 08 May 2024 20:04:52 GMT by Bethany Williams

Thanks Adam, trying to think of it as a positive I guess. Just frustrating that there are 200+ people living on the site already :( I will come back to you when I have confirmation that the conveyancer has tried to answer the further enquiries. Thanks again for your help

Posted Mon, 13 May 2024 12:44:13 GMT by Bethany Williams

Hi Adam, 

I hope you are well. I have been chasing the lodging conveyancer who Has been chasing the site developers for the amended plans and certificates requested by Land Registry which I believe they will be sending back soon. I just wondered if is as simple as them providing the plan and certificates or if there are more queries at this moment? I know you said the plan and certificates could raise more queries but I mean as it stands now?

Thanks again,

Beth 

Posted Mon, 13 May 2024 15:22:23 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Bethany - there are multiple points to be resolved by Devonshires and I imagine they will do so at the same time as the ones you mention are submitted/resolved also.
It's not as 'simple' as you hope sadly - sorry. But you will have to rely on the conveyancers here to unravel and explain the complexities for you as appropriate as it's their application and the issues are for them to resolve/explain as necessary

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in