Skip to main content
Posted Mon, 15 Jan 2024 11:11:36 GMT by PAUL ADAM
HI,
Could you help check if the legal application for 16 wheeler close dartford da1 5ul Title number TT88013 has been registered in favour of GOSHEN MULTI-SERVICES LTD ?

This charge i belived was expedite due to risk of financial hardship as the borrower might sell the property if the charge not register urgently as they have owed over 24 months in mortgage arrears.

could you confirm if this already expedite and if so has it been register as i cant see anything on the public domain. Attached a copy of the official title.

Many thanks for your help
Posted Mon, 15 Jan 2024 11:22:50 GMT by Adam Hookway
HI Paul - the application was lodged on the 11th and expedited. It was processed on the 12th and the applicant contacted as we needed more. You'll need to contact the conveyancer to confirm and to clarify what's been requested and when they expect to be able to respond.
Posted Mon, 15 Jan 2024 11:31:50 GMT by PAUL ADAM
Thanks, Adam, for your swift response. We are the applicants. What is needed so that i can help speed up? I will also contact them as well

Thanks
Posted Mon, 15 Jan 2024 11:44:13 GMT by Adam Hookway
Paul - I mean conveyancer when I refer to applicant here.
Posted Mon, 15 Jan 2024 21:37:00 GMT by PAUL ADAM
Hi Paul, please kindly tell me what the land registry request please? We are inpatience as the solicitor taking ages to responde and possibly we could help because the borrower is looking to sell that place any time if no action is to taken to register this deed and might loose our money. We could lose over £400,000. we need your help please?

Thanks

Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 07:28:30 GMT by Adam Hookway
Paul - the conveyancer has completed the application form incorrectly and needs to correct and resubmit it. So nothing you can do and very much reliant on them to action the request as appropriate
Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 12:01:17 GMT by PAUL ADAM
Hi Adam. Look like i am
just been tossed here and there. Apologies for asking agin could you help check the update as the conveyancer saying no issues that they have responded and resolved issues. Could you please assist with the status. This application should be a super priority given the borrower risk to denied us financially.
i will appreciate if you can assist with the status again. God bless 
thanks 
Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 13:14:42 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Paul - the conveyancer has replied so it's back with the casework team to review again following their reply. I'll see if I can get an update from them
Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 13:28:35 GMT by PAUL ADAM
Thank you, Adam. We would appreciate it. This application need to be registered between now and anytime; otherwise, its a financial disaster for us because the borrower is taking different sellers to the property everyday to view without our consent with the aim to sell and not pay us back the loan. I look forward to your response and help on this.

Thanks

Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 14:25:27 GMT by Adam Hookway

Paul - processed, completed and register updated. Conveyancer has been notified

Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 14:35:25 GMT by PAUL ADAM
Thank you Adam. God bless you
Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 14:36:46 GMT by PAUL ADAM
Just one more thing Adam- how long would it take to appear on the public search?
Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 14:58:11 GMT by Adam Hookway
Paul - it's already available online. The updated register appears instantly after completion
Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 15:03:02 GMT by PAUL ADAM
Thanks Adam. just seen the official docs from the conveyancer. just wondering why the amount of the mortgage debt not charged? I have asked this questions but waiting for reply but can you help as i belived a mistake been done? 

thanks
Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 15:21:34 GMT by Adam Hookway
Paul - we don;t register the amount of the mortgage debt itself.
The only financial amount shown on the register would be a price paid/value stated entry in the B Proprietorship Register with regards the registered ownership. Not the legal charge/debt. And that amount is factual re the date referred to in that entry
Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 15:56:41 GMT by PAUL ADAM

Adam ignored my earlier messages. What we trying to communicate  there should have been a restriction to say no disposition of the property until certification from goshen multi-services ltd -cant find this?

Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 16:09:01 GMT by Adam Hookway
Paul - understood but no application was made to register the restriction so none was entered on the register. Such a restriction must be applied for using a prescribed form. We would normally have pointed that out to the conveyancer as part of the request issued on the 12th January but we did not. Apologies for that.
The conveyancer should have applied to register the restriction using a form RX1.
I would recommend contacting your conveyancer to ask them to make a new application for the restriction you refer to and we can then arrange for it to be processed asap.

Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 16:16:26 GMT by PAUL ADAM
Thanks we will do now.

Posted Mon, 22 Jan 2024 10:46:13 GMT by PAUL ADAM

Good morning. how was your weekend? do you know if the restriction has now been added to the register please?

Thanks

Paul

Posted Mon, 22 Jan 2024 11:12:01 GMT by Adam Hookway
G M Paul - they submitted an application on 17th Jan. Expedited and processed but they've not applied correctly so we contacted them on the 19th and they've yet to respond.
TT88013

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in