Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 05 Apr 2024 09:30:33 GMT by Steve Belasco
Totally unable to fathom what evidence is required.
Trying to transfer joint ownership of our property into my wife's sole ownership. But section 12 to 14 (confirmation of identity/Evidence of identity) is complete gibberish.
Help!
Posted Fri, 05 Apr 2024 10:00:19 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Steve - it can be tricky to complete but possible
Panel 12 is easy as you simply tick the second box, ignore 13 and go to 14
Panel 14 needs you to list the two of you and then the name of any conveyancer acting for you both/each
If you aren't using a conveyancer you then need to tick the (2) box at the end of the panel to indicate what you are providing re ID verification - so form ID1 or ID3 
The complex issue is the identity verification and PG 67 takes you through that and the options re ID1/ID3
Posted Fri, 05 Apr 2024 10:10:13 GMT by Steve Belasco
Thank you.
So which form do I need? ID1 or ID3?
Don't understand. Form PG67 says it is for conveyancers and we're not using one?
Posted Fri, 05 Apr 2024 10:22:05 GMT by Adam Hookway
Steve - you decide - ID1/conveyancer verification or ID3/others as listed in the PG or on the form
PG 67 is written as guidance for conveyancers as they lodge the vast majority of applications with us but the opening line explains "This guide explains when evidence of identity is required and how it should be given. It is aimed at conveyancers (practice guide 67)."
I would recommend reading through the form AP1 and TR1 and the accompanying notes piecemeal
If you find that you are struggling to understand what's required and why then I would recommend using a conveyancer to complete the task for you
Posted Fri, 05 Apr 2024 12:49:00 GMT by Steve Belasco
Thank you.
How do I fill in TR1 Box 12 Execution, please
Posted Fri, 05 Apr 2024 13:40:10 GMT by Nimish Patel

Steve - Please see Guidance: how to complete form TR1.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in