Skip to main content
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2024 11:09:30 GMT by Rupert Ashdown
Hi there, my query directly relates to Application Reference Number CA67BE3, title Number ESX424931.

We are working with a landowner to secure a first registration of the property. We understand the owner has now filled out the required forms for the requested Site Visit at the end of last week. I understand that the owner selected that they need not attend the site visit with the surveyor, but that then leaves an unknown timeframe for the survey to take place.

Are you able to provide an update on the expected timescales for this application?

Many thanks
Rupert 

Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2024 11:52:02 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Rupert - the ball is in the landowner and OS court at present so we can't be definitive re timescales. We contacted the owner on the 2nd April to advise them that they needed to make an arrangement direct with OS. 
It reads from your post that they've now done that so once OS have visited they will submit their report to us as appropriate.
OS generally complete the visit within 2 weeks of the full details being provided. 
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:50:27 GMT by Rupert Ashdown
Hi Adam

Many thanks for getting back to me, much appreciated. I have two further queries that you may or may not be able to answer as I appreciate it may rely on the OS results.

I just wanted to know if you might be able to provide a rough timescale for first registration to be awarded following the receipt of the OS report (all being well)? Also whether you might be able to confirm if from the information and evidence submitted by the owner thus far, whether its likely they'll receive either a Possessory Title or Title Absolute?

Many thanks
Rupert
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 06:40:40 GMT by Adam Hookway
Rupert - in my experience it's too soon to answer both Qs with any real assurance but often with such applications wider checks are needed and possessory title is the outcome. But until the OS report is in and the review has taken place there is little point in speculating when there is still a way to go
Posted Tue, 07 May 2024 15:26:27 GMT by Rupert Ashdown
Hi Adam

I just wanted to touch base and see if there had been any movement on our application? Have your colleagues heard back for the OS yet?

Much appreciated.
Rupert 
Posted Wed, 08 May 2024 05:43:16 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Rupert - they have and the case is now with our lawyers to confirm next steps as appropriate. Hopefully we will know more shortly. I'd suggest posting again after the weekend and we can check again
ESX424931
Posted Tue, 14 May 2024 08:27:06 GMT by Rupert Ashdown

Hi Adam

Just posting again to see if your legal team has any updates on the application? Any timescales or next steps would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Rupert 

Posted Tue, 14 May 2024 09:34:37 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Rupert - we are in correspondence with the conveyancer acting for the applicant. We contacted them on the 7th and await their reply. Hopefully they can confirm and clarify when they hope to respond
ESX424931

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in