Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 26 Jan 2024 10:45:59 GMT by Robert Palfreyman
Hi, I'm in the process of buying a property but a pending application against the mines and minerals title is holding up the process. Neither set of solicitors is having any luck finding out what the application refers to. The title number for the main title is WYK453250. Unfortunately, I don't have a title reference for the separate mines & minerals title. Is there a way I can find out what the pending application is regarding?
Posted Fri, 26 Jan 2024 14:48:21 GMT by Robert Palfreyman
I now know the title number for the title with the outstanding application - it's YY91209. 
Posted Fri, 26 Jan 2024 15:27:55 GMT by Nimish Patel
Hi Robert - Apologies for the delay in responding but I have been trying to look into the matter that you have raised.  We cannot find anything that would hold up transaction under title WYK453250 at this stage.  The application against the title YY91209 has no relevance to the title you are interested in, and the application is about to be completed. 

I would suggest you go back to whoever has provided you the information and ask them for more specific details such as  the application reference and how have the got this information, i.e. was it revealed in some search?  If it was revealed in a Search then please provide us the Search Reference so that we can look into it further.  

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in