Skip to main content
Posted Sun, 07 Apr 2024 20:53:53 GMT by Ryan Broadhead
Hi There, 

i believe my application may have been cancelled last year due to an issue with the developers, i just want to check what the latest status is your end please to check vs what my conveyancer has said?

title: NT5735008

thanks
Posted Sun, 07 Apr 2024 21:02:41 GMT by Ryan Broadhead
Sorry may have had one too many zeros. Think its this one

NT573508
Posted Mon, 08 Apr 2024 07:27:27 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Ryan - that application was cancelled in December and it doesn't look as if they have resubmitted anything as yet.
I'd suggest contacting them to ask them to confirm and if they have resubmitted then ask them to confirm the title number and our (ABR) reference 
Posted Mon, 08 Apr 2024 11:23:18 GMT by Ryan Broadhead

Hi Adam

Thanks for the quick reply. My solicitors have said it was cancelled too as they are still waiting for the developers to resolve the minor boundary issue.

Would you advise that they resolve this before putting a new one in? Or should we still have one in and just keep the land registry updated on progress,,

Also, in regards to protecting my ownership, have the land registry uploaded the deeds and price paid for my property to the registrar from the inital application with it simply being a boundary question raised on the requisition?

Im just concious of my property still showing as my deeds while this is resolved?

Thanks

Posted Mon, 08 Apr 2024 12:16:13 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Ryan - things that really your conveyancer should be advising you on here. Resubmitting it without having resolved the original issue is an option but we may reject it on receipt if that issue has not been resolved.
Without an actual application being pending then the purchase/ownership us unprotected but the conveyancer can submit a priority search to help with that.
Very much something to talk through with them re risks/protection as appropriate whilst you wait for matters to be resolved with the developer

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in