Skip to main content
Posted Thu, 04 Jan 2024 00:03:15 GMT by Rachel G
Hiya,

I completed on a property on the 15th September and wanted to follow up on the timings for registration and two other items my conveyancers were updating.

1. Timings for the registering of the title with my details (Leasehold Title:TGL599036)
2. Timings for the update of the Freehold Title (TGL268791) with the Leasehold title. The Lease extension was registered in 2023 but the Freehold title wasn't also updated with the new Leasehold title. 
3. Timings for the registration of a Deed of Variation on the Leasehold title

Thanks!
Rachel
Posted Thu, 04 Jan 2024 09:06:52 GMT by Nimish Patel
Hi Rachel - The application against the Leasehold title TGL599036 is currently being processed.  I cannot tell you when exactly it may be completed as it depends on if there are any queries or additional actions that need to be carried out before we can complete the registration. 

The registration of Lease extension was completed on 23 June 2023 and led to creation of the title TGL599036.  The new lease is not shown on the freehold title, TGL268791, at the moment because there are other applications pending on the freehold title that need to be completed.  We processed your lease extension application as priority before the prior pending applications due to the urgency.  We will do so where we can but the entry on the freehold title will have to wait until the other applications are completed.  This should not affect the ownership of your property. 

I hope this helps.   
Posted Thu, 04 Jan 2024 09:19:54 GMT by Rachel G
Thanks so much for the speedy response.

Does the first paragraph cover both the Deed of Variation registering and the update of the Leasehold title with my details?
Posted Thu, 04 Jan 2024 09:23:05 GMT by Nimish Patel
Rachel - Yes, it does. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in