Skip to main content
Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2024 07:49:18 GMT by Holly Parkinson
Hi,
Title Number: AGL95060
I purchased a  leasehold flat in October 22 and a lease extension was done alongside this. 

1. I have purchased the deeds and I am still not registered as the owner- please help and clarify?
2. I have had no information regarding the lease extension and when this will be registered?
3. I emailed land registry and they stated that - 

Dear Customer

Further to your enquiry

The application has been cancelled as we didn't receive a full reply to our requisition. We no longer hold any documents relating to the application. When the outstanding matters have been resolved the application will need to be relodged.

Yours faithfully

what does this mean?

Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2024 09:04:54 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Holly - the info you have is correct. Unfortunately the application submitted by your conveyancer was cancelled on 10th April as they did not provide all of the requested information.
They'll need to resubmit a complete application and hopefully they can confirm for you when they expect to be able to do that as well as clarify what's still outstanding.
Your purchase/mortgage is protected so there is nothing to be unduly worried about at this stage but please do speak to your conveyancer for full details

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in