Skip to main content
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2024 12:08:13 GMT by Ruth Armstrong
Can you confirm if you have received my HR1 form please? 

Is there anyway to mark it as urgent? 
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2024 12:29:19 GMT by Adam Hookway
Ruth - nothing received re that title but I don;t think it's the correct one. Have you got the property address please or a 'new' title number as the one quoted was the developer's title and not a private single property
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2024 12:49:43 GMT by Ruth Armstrong
 Sorry

It's 3 the wheate close rhoose. I just took it from the deeds I found in the house. 

Do I need to resubmit a new form? 

Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2024 12:54:59 GMT by Adam Hookway
Ruth - no apology needed as you took it off the original plot transfer from 1993. It was the developer's title so the plot/new property would then get it's own title number, namely WA666463
Nothing's been received as yet on either so I assume you only posted it in the last week
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2024 13:05:29 GMT by Ruth Armstrong
Yes it was posted, first class recorded and signed for on Saturday. I was told it would be with you on Monday (yesterday) 

Do I need to submit a new form now with the correct title number? 
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2024 13:23:41 GMT by Adam Hookway
Ruth - no, I doubt it. If it's been signed for and is captured against the wrong title number we can correct that as presumably the postal address included matches the right property.
As for the 'urgency' you mention what is that please? 
I ask as once received then the Notice of your rights is protected. How long it then takes to process does not change that.
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2024 15:43:14 GMT by Ruth Armstrong
There is a chance the titled owner may transfer the deeds to another member of the family before this is recieved. 
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2024 05:29:15 GMT by Adam Hookway
Ruth - it's been received against the wrong title number. I'll get it cancelled and retaken in against the correct title so that your application/rights are protected. And it is then ahead of any application to transfer the title and will be revealed should an official search be undertaken
Once processing starts the casework team will contact you as appropriate
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2024 06:04:04 GMT by Ruth Armstrong
Thank you so much 
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2024 06:07:38 GMT by Ruth Armstrong
Can I just confirm my rights are protected from now, now you have received the HR1? 
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2024 06:25:15 GMT by Adam Hookway
Ruth - that is correct. Anyone searching to protect a future application will be notified of your application and protected rights. Andy anyone lodging an application to update the register itself, such as a transfer to someone else, will rank behind your application in priority order.
Please do seek legal advice to fully understand your rights and legal position as well as those of your spouse for example

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in