Skip to main content
Posted Sat, 11 Nov 2023 23:24:53 GMT by Stewart Lawson
I have received a letter from the land registry via email saying a copy of my passport bio data page was not included with form ID3..

Can I send this by email as a jpg or do I have to print it out and post it?

If I can email it do I send it to the email address on the letter - Customersupport@mail.landregistry.gov.uk - or the email address the letter was sent to me from - wales.office@landregistry.gov.uk ?
Posted Sun, 12 Nov 2023 07:14:06 GMT by Adam Hookway
Stewart - what's the title number please so I can check and confirm
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2023 14:31:27 GMT by Stewart Lawson

LA329765

I emailed it on Friday as I hadn't realised you'd replied and hadn't had a reply from the Welsh office email

Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2023 14:51:46 GMT by Adam Hookway
Stewart - I'll contact the support team and ask them to track it down and add it to the pending application for the casework team to consider
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2023 14:58:21 GMT by Stewart Lawson
Thanks. In the meantime I'd also received a B7 notice and replied by email that I consent to the discharge of the charge. If I don't have to print and send a copy of my passport how much longer will it take for the charge to be removedm and will i get notified that it has been removed?
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2023 15:12:41 GMT by Adam Hookway

Stewart - if everything is now resolved and all the consents in then it can complete quite quickly. Impossible to be definitive but the applicant will be notified on completion

Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2023 15:32:34 GMT by Stewart Lawson
OK thanks Adam

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in