Skip to main content
Posted Tue, 08 Aug 2023 14:28:42 GMT by Christianna Goes
Hello,

Our application re. JA91458 (for title no. AGL595032) has been pending for almost 2yrs now, and have recently asked for it to be expedited due to our remortgage being put at risk (due to remortgage Sept 1st 2023!).

The Land registry has said there is an outstanding requisition which is stopping the application from being expedited & completed - however, our solicitor has checked that there are no requisitions showing on their portal.

Please can someone clarify what is happening with this application and how to resolve as soon as possible? This is going to have a large financial impact on us if the title deeds are not available by the end of this month
Posted Wed, 09 Aug 2023 06:26:29 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello - there is an outstanding requisition dated 27th July and we are waiting for the conveyancer's reply. If they haven't received it then they should contact us direct
I'll ask the casework team to re-issue as well.
Posted Tue, 29 Aug 2023 12:56:10 GMT by Christianna Goes
Hello - thanks very much for the response, we chased our solicitor straight after your last message and (after some communication with solicitors + Land reg via email) found out that the requisition was responded to by 12th August.

It has been over 10 days since this (which is beyond the usual expedited application timeframe), would anyone be able to provide an update on the application please? This is quite urgent as we are likely to miss our remortgage deadline and need as much information as possible to reduce the financial cost of all this.

many thanks
Posted Tue, 29 Aug 2023 14:40:52 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello - understood and will update asap.
I should stress that the expedition/10 day aspect is with regards the approval for expedition and processing starting only. Thereafter each stage is asap but there's no 10 day window or target turnaround for example
So in this case we raised the request on 27th July and got a partial reply on 9th Aug, the conveyancer saying themselves more was to follow. I can't see anything since re the remaining points but will confirm as soon as I have an updated from the casework team
Posted Tue, 29 Aug 2023 15:15:11 GMT by Christianna Goes

Ah thank you for clarifying the timeframe expectations, and updating on where requisition was at. I shall chase them again to ensure all is done on our end asap!

Posted Wed, 30 Aug 2023 09:00:31 GMT by Adam Hookway
Christianna - casework team have confirmed matters still outstanding re original request so I have asked them to 'remind' the conveyancer also
Posted Wed, 27 Dec 2023 12:13:40 GMT by Christianna Goes

Hi again (compliments of the season), and many thanks for your help previously.

We are now several months on and still don't have have our application completed. Our solicitors responded to the outstanding requisitions and have said that the expedited application has been with the Land Registry since the end of November. However this seems incredibly long for an expedited application and we now find ourselves close to missing our remortgage offer expiry date.

Could someone help provide an update on our application please?

Many thanks

Christianna

Posted Wed, 27 Dec 2023 12:32:51 GMT by Nimish Patel
Hi Christianna - Please bear with me while I find someone appropriate in the processing team who can update me. 
Posted Wed, 27 Dec 2023 13:53:43 GMT by Christianna Goes

Hi Nimish, no worries and thanks for your quick reply

Posted Thu, 28 Dec 2023 10:47:23 GMT by Nimish Patel
Hi Christianna - Apologies for the delay in updating you. 

I have been informed the response from solicitors is not satisfactory and we will be writing to them to clarify what is required.  I have asked my colleagues to ensure that we do so as quickly as possible in light of your urgency. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in