Skip to main content
Posted Wed, 06 Dec 2023 08:07:50 GMT by David Meyrick
Ref: 231127-2718051

Can you please kindly inform me if this has been approved for an expedite & any timeframe for completion? The sale of the property hinges on this and we are in a very precarious living situation with our rental contract running out. Many thanks in advance for any assistance.
Posted Wed, 06 Dec 2023 09:38:04 GMT by Adam Hookway
Morning David - the reference quoted is an enquiry and it is being processed but some investigation of the history of each title needs to be completed first. It's not an actual application as yet so there's no expedition process in play.
I'll flag the urgency with the support team dealing with the enquiry so hopefully the investigation can be completed asap and a response issued.
Posted Wed, 06 Dec 2023 12:48:59 GMT by David Meyrick
Thank you Adam much appreciated. 
Posted Thu, 07 Dec 2023 10:03:49 GMT by David Meyrick
Good morning Adam
Sorry for more questions so soon but getting desperate. 
when/if the enquiry is accepted for expedite how long would it take to complete? I know 10 working days is expected for expedites. But as I see it it is a case of removing easements from the existing paperwork & producing new certificates without those easements. So is the body of the work done in the investigation process & the steps after easier/quicker?

And can you see any reason why it wouldn’t be accepted for expedite?
Posted Thu, 07 Dec 2023 12:16:36 GMT by Adam Hookway
G M David - there's no actual application in play, just an enquiry, so there's no expedition or 10 days etc either.
The customer has contacted us with an enquiry/request and that's what's been replied to but it seems they've come back again to query same.
I'll see if I can get someone to respond to their further contact to explain what's actually needed from them to enable us to deal with an actual application that can be expedited and processed as such.
Posted Thu, 07 Dec 2023 14:58:24 GMT by David Meyrick

Thank you Adam

Posted Thu, 07 Dec 2023 15:19:40 GMT by Adam Hookway
David - they've had a response now and essentially if they want us to consider amending the titles involved then we need an actual formal application to do that along with the appropriate form(s) and supporting evidence.
Looking at the enquiry it's clear has some complexity to it as well so they need to submit and then request the expedition we have both referred to. Expedition would then get a formal application underway within the 10 day period but the complexity of the issues raised, if amendments are to be made, means it's very unlikely to be considered and processed within that same shortish period. 
But until they lodge it, get it expedited and processing begins we can't really be definitive re possible timescales etc
Posted Tue, 19 Dec 2023 10:23:54 GMT by David Meyrick

Good morning Adam 

I understand this has been submitted correctly through the portal and we’ve been told it has been approved. What exactly does this mean? Any update would be greatly appreciated.

Posted Tue, 19 Dec 2023 11:04:02 GMT by Adam Hookway
G M David - there's still no application pending against either of the title numbers quoted as part of the original enquiry. So what they mean by 'approved' I don't know
I'd suggest going back to them and asking them to confirm the title number(s) and our reference(s) (ABR reference) so I can double check

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in