Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 20 Oct 2023 15:22:23 GMT by Yeyun Chen

Title number: AGL529114

Hi, I purchased a new build and the completion date was 2022-07-31. It's been over 26 months and the land registry is still not showing my name. I checked with my conveyer and they confirmed that the case is with HM Land Registry and nothing is pending on their front. Just checking when should I expect my case to be finished? 26 months seem usually long in any standard. 

Best regards

Posted Sat, 21 Oct 2023 11:26:10 GMT by Adam Hookway
Yeyun Chen - it has been delayed for some time as you state having been submitted in Sept 2021. The delay appears to have been caused by a prior application but that was completed a while ago
I'll flag with colleagues to see if it can be progressed and if there's still something to be done they will contact the conveyancer asap
Posted Mon, 23 Oct 2023 07:04:26 GMT by Adam Hookway
Morning Yeyun Chen - the casework team have processed it but we need more from the conveyancer. They've contacted them today with the request.
You'll need to speak to your conveyancer to confirm and to ascertain exactly what's been requested but if they are able to respond in full we can hopefully get the registration completed
Posted Wed, 06 Dec 2023 12:19:27 GMT by Yeyun Chen
Hi Adam,
Thanks for the response above. I have checked with my conveyancer and they have confirmed that they received the requisition from Land Registry and has responded in full. Can you help follow up on your side and see if there is any additional information needed?

Best regards

Posted Wed, 06 Dec 2023 13:57:15 GMT by Adam Hookway

Hi Yeyun Chen - no response received as yet but maybe they have only just done so and it's yet to reveal itself as part of the live application 

AGL529114

Posted Mon, 08 Jan 2024 20:05:19 GMT by Yeyun Chen
Hi Adam,

Do you mind checking again on the issue above? has any response been received now?

Best regards,
Yeyun

Posted Tue, 09 Jan 2024 07:54:50 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Yeyun - still no full response to our request. We contacted them on the 18th and 19th Dec but as yet still no satisfactory reply. I would recommend escalating matters further with your conveyancer

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in