Skip to main content
Posted Tue, 06 Feb 2024 10:20:04 GMT by Stewart Bartlett
Hello,

I am in the process of selling a property that is held under two titles WYK171937 and WYK448161.  During the conveyancing, a couple of applications have been made to the Land Registry, one at the end of November, and one more recently, both of which should have been expedited.  I just wanted to know if you can provide any update on the status on these, as the sale is dependant on them.  Thanks a lot.

Stewart

Posted Tue, 06 Feb 2024 10:57:13 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello Stewart - still with us but partially processed. Expedited as you state and we needed more from the conveyancer involved. Couple of exchanges in late Jan/early Feb and their last response is now back with the casework team to review
Hopefully that will be shortly due to expedition
YY190096
Posted Tue, 06 Feb 2024 11:04:47 GMT by Stewart Bartlett

Hi Adam,

Thanks a lot for your swift reply. Would you be able to give any rough estimate of how long these should take to complete now?

Stewart

Posted Tue, 06 Feb 2024 14:00:38 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Stewart - no hence not trying to be definitive in my reply.
However checking again now YY190096 has been completed and the registered info is now available online
Posted Tue, 06 Feb 2024 14:07:13 GMT by Stewart Bartlett
Hi Adam,

Thanks, that sounds promising. I'm not sure exactly which bit of our applications the reference YY190096  refers to, I will have to check with our conveyancer, but great to hear that at least part of the process is complete.

Stewart
Posted Tue, 06 Feb 2024 14:10:26 GMT by Adam Hookway
Stewart - it's the bit of land adjoining your main property and which is now registered in your name. So it was the 'outcome' of whatever you were trying to achieve it seems
Posted Tue, 06 Feb 2024 14:14:25 GMT by Stewart Bartlett
Adam.  Thanks a lot for the information, I will have to check with the solicitor where this now leaves us with regards the sale.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in