Skip to main content
Posted Mon, 08 Jul 2024 12:25:25 GMT by Rachel Kerridge
We submitted a Severance of Joint Tenancy application in April this year (around 10th) - but have heard nothing.  Relates to title number WT50659.  Please could someone confirm that it has been received, and how long it is likely to take.  This is important for our Wills.  Thanks in advance
Posted Mon, 08 Jul 2024 12:57:02 GMT by Adam Hookway
Rachel - the application was received on 2nd May and partially processed on the 30th May. Unfortunately the form SEV submitted had not been signed and we wrote to you at that time 
As you have posted here for an update I shall ask the casework team to reissue the request and form to enable you to both sign the form and return it 
Posted Mon, 08 Jul 2024 13:03:04 GMT by Rachel Kerridge
Thanks for the speedy response.  We didn't receive any letter, but not to worry - I'll await a re-issued request.  Thanks again.
Posted Mon, 08 Jul 2024 13:20:46 GMT by Adam Hookway
Rachel - noted and it can happen sometimes with modern post. I have asked someone to resend so please wait for it and respond as directed in the letter itself
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2024 13:09:52 GMT by Rachel Kerridge

Hi - sorry to bother you again, but we received the forms, and signed and returned them around 24th July, but have heard nothing since.  Please could you let me know if the application is progressing.  Many thanks.

Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2024 13:55:13 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Rachel - the application was completed and the register updated on the 23rd August. Confirmation issued by 2nd class post so I wonder if the bank holiday weekend may have delayed delivery?
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2024 19:55:15 GMT by Rachel Kerridge

Hi Adam,  thanks (again) for the speedy response.  I'll keep an eye out for the post.  Much appreciate your help, thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in