Skip to main content
Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2024 14:03:00 GMT by Rhea Simpson
Hello,

I wonder if you would be able to provide me an update on applications E849PJT and X429PJT on title HD477576 please?

I am told these applications have been expedited as they are the last outstanding item preventing a five link chain from exchanging contracts. Unfortunately one of the links has a hard requirement to complete in May or the chain will collapse, so I would appreciate anything you are able to do to help!

Many thanks
Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2024 09:18:38 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello Rhea - one is to remove a restriction whilst the second is to add one to the register
The first one has been partially processed but before we remove the restriction we need to contact each restrictioner to confirm it can be removed form the register.
Those contacts have already been issued but don't expire until after 30th April - if they all respond sooner and positively that application can be completed but I suspect it won't happen until after the 30th April as things currently stand as we would need responses form all sooner.
The second application will then be processed with regards a new restriction being added
Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2024 11:12:32 GMT by Rhea Simpson

Hi Adam, thank you very much for the reply. Just a couple of further questions if you don't mind -

Assuming we don't receive a reply from the restrictioners by 30th April, how long after that would the removal process take?

Is the second application a "standard form" restriction that will go through automatically as soon as the first application is processed?

Thanks again,

Rhea

Posted Mon, 22 Apr 2024 05:56:46 GMT by Adam Hookway
Rhea - applications are generally completed within a couple of days of the notices expiring providing nothing else crops up.
The second application is for a standard restriction and generally if in order then it could also be completed quickly but that won;t be known until it's processed
Posted Wed, 01 May 2024 06:13:08 GMT by Rhea Simpson

Hello Adam,

Now that the contact period has expired, would you be able to confirm the status of the two applications please?

Many thanks,

Rhea

Posted Wed, 01 May 2024 06:20:04 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello Rhea - X429PJT was completed yesterday. The second application can't be completed as it's not in order and we contacted the conveyancer to resolve matters and await their reply
Essentially that means the old restriction has been cancelled and removed. But the new restriction as applied for has yet to be added
Please speak to the conveyancer to clarify and confirm what the specific issue is
HD477576 
Posted Thu, 02 May 2024 12:32:02 GMT by Rhea Simpson

Hello Adam

I understand from the conveyancers that the issue with E849PJT has now been resolved and it has been re-submitted with an amended wording.

Are you able to confirm when it will be completed please?

Many thanks,

Rhea

Posted Thu, 02 May 2024 12:36:22 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello - Rhea - nothing has been received as yet with regards the remaining application. Once submitted and received the case will be reviewed asap but we can't be definitive re day/date
Posted Fri, 03 May 2024 13:05:43 GMT by Rhea Simpson

Hi Adam, the conveyancer has confirmed that they have sent an updated restriction yesterday. Has that been received now?

Posted Fri, 03 May 2024 13:49:51 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Rhea - the application was completed this morning

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in