Skip to main content
Posted Wed, 09 Aug 2023 12:48:58 GMT by Helen Beaman
Hi,

Really hoping you can help me please?

We are desperately trying to complete on a sale/purchase that has been ongoing since March 2022 and is in danger of falling through at the 11th hour.  Before we are able to complete, our solicitor require a TR5 to be processed by land registry. We understand that this has now been submitted to you and a request to expedite it has been approved. Is there anything you are able to do to further expedite this please?  I’m sorry to ask (as none of these delays are down to Land Registry) but we have no other options and are so worried that our chain will collapse.  

Anything you can do would be massively appreciated.

Title number is: WK345525

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Posted Wed, 09 Aug 2023 13:43:49 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Helen - well they lodged it yesterday and it's already been processed. However it's lacking some key information which should have been included. We've contacted the conveyancer today so you should contact them to confirm and to find out when they intend to reply.
Posted Wed, 09 Aug 2023 13:49:07 GMT by Helen Beaman
Thanks so much for your quick reply Adam.

I’ve followed up with conveyancer and waiting to hear back.
Posted Wed, 09 Aug 2023 15:28:00 GMT by Helen Beaman
Hi Adam

I believe the conveyancer has responded to remove the title in question from this TR5 (to enable the other titles to be processed quickly).

Can you confirm if you’ve received this please?

Thanks again

Posted Thu, 10 Aug 2023 10:33:36 GMT by Helen Beaman
Hi again Adam

So sorry to chase.  Is there any update on the above please?

Many thanks

Helen
Posted Thu, 10 Aug 2023 11:10:23 GMT by Adam Hookway
Helen - WK345525 was clear this morning so the updated registered info is now available online for all as required
Posted Thu, 10 Aug 2023 12:03:16 GMT by Helen Beaman

Amazing - thanks so much Adam 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in