Skip to main content
Posted Mon, 29 Apr 2024 11:17:30 GMT by Nimish Patel
Darrin - I have responded to your further post in the absence of my colleague. 

We would not be aware on when the survey is scheduled.  The survey in carried out by Ordnance Survey on our behalf, and is arranged at a time agreed by the owner(s) and the surveyor. 

The next steps would depend on the outcome of the survey.  It would not be appropriate to speculate what the next course of action may be.  However, our Practice Guide 4 explains the general process in case of adverse possession applications.  

Posted Wed, 01 May 2024 17:22:43 GMT by Darrin Dickinson
Hello Nimish,

Thanks for your information. I understand from the Vendor the OS surveyor came out this morning and has carried out the survey. 

Will there be any status update here or will we only hear now only via the vendors' solicitor?
Posted Thu, 02 May 2024 06:45:14 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello Darrin - OS send us their report and that's reviewed along with the rest of the application. If everything aligns then wider checks are often required - see PG 4 for guidance as my colleague Nimish linked you to.
Wider checks invariably mean contacting neighbouring/affected property owners to seek their consent/objection and the seller's solicitor and your own can often check online for confirmation if and when that happens
If you wish to post again in 7-10 days time we can take a look for an update here also
LL428073 
Posted Tue, 07 May 2024 10:07:39 GMT by Darrin Dickinson
Hello 
Could you confirm if there is any update to the case please. 
Posted Tue, 07 May 2024 11:43:13 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello Darrin - the application was completed earlier today and confirmation issued to the conveyancer. The new registered information is available online
Posted Tue, 07 May 2024 13:13:59 GMT by Darrin Dickinson
Hi Adam
Ive just paid for another copy of the title plan and it has given me the same Title plan as before that was filed 9/91 are you able to forward me a link to the new information that is available on line please

Many Thanks

Darrin
Posted Tue, 07 May 2024 14:17:45 GMT by Adam Hookway
Darrin - you should be searching for the new title LL428073 and not an old/already registered one
Posted Tue, 07 May 2024 16:33:13 GMT by Darrin Dickinson

Hi Adam

Thanks I had searched under the postcode and had clicked on the wrong one - found the issue now and downloaded the documents - thanks again for your help!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in