Skip to main content
Posted Mon, 21 Aug 2023 18:37:11 GMT by Robert Watson
Hi there!

I was hoping I could get an update on the progress of an application made on the 2nd of May by my Conveyancer - the title number is WSX131885.

I realise this application is fairly new (compared to others here!), but I was wondering if you have an estimated date where this will be complete?  I'm concerned because I will need the title this time next year for a UKVI application and I have seen some posts here from people waiting over 2 years.

Many Thanks!
Posted Tue, 22 Aug 2023 06:04:23 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Robert - lodged 4th May and waiting to be processed. That may not be for some weeks yet as we do have a backlog of this type of work. But it will be processed this year as it's a register update. The longer wait times are for other types of application 
If there's an urgency then your conveyancer/you can request expedition. But needing it for next year would not merit expedition currently
Posted Tue, 22 Aug 2023 17:18:57 GMT by Robert Watson
Hey Adam,

Many thanks for the update.  Yep, I'm not in a rush right now, just got a little nervous reading some of the other posts here!  Ill wait until the New Year before posting again (if needed).

As an aside, when I read about this forum my first thought was there's no way anyone at the land registry is monitoring an open forum.  But after seeing how active you are, I just wanted to say I'm really impressed - having someone respond so quickly to these posts really helps - knowing at least something is happening (one way or the other) really puts peoples minds at ease.

Thanks again Adam
Posted Wed, 23 Aug 2023 07:06:23 GMT by Adam Hookway

Thanks Robert and all noted and appreciated

The forum can work well but it's not for all. Glad it's worked for you though and remember timescales can and do vary for all types of application but it's the very small minority of cases that warrant someone getting in touch 

Make a note to post again in a couple of months and let's see where it's at then, if not completed

Posted Tue, 02 Jan 2024 19:16:42 GMT by Robert Watson
Hi again Adam and Happy New Year!

Just hoping you can check on this again as you said it would be processed in 2023 but I haven't heard anything yet?

Thanks Adam,

Rob
Posted Wed, 03 Jan 2024 11:15:19 GMT by Nimish Patel
Hi Robert - I have responded to your post in the absence of my colleague. 

The application is still awaiting to be looked.  

If there is some urgency or the delay is causing you difficulties, then please consider a request for expedite - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/request-an-expedite

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in