Skip to main content
Posted Thu, 25 Apr 2024 11:10:26 GMT by Juergen Espanion
Dear Sir, Madam,
our application has been completed yesterday (thanks again Adam). (Title CL84106)
However our conveyancer has been informed by the Land Registry that our title had been completed BUT they could not issue to us the completed register because there are related issues with the other registers which are currently being dealt with. 

Could you please update us on this due to our pending sale?

Best Regards 
Juergen
Posted Thu, 25 Apr 2024 11:19:03 GMT by Adam Hookway
Juergen - I don;t follow, sorry. The registered information re CL84106 is available online or as required. Can't see anything to indicate any issues re that affected by 'other registers' so would suggest you ask your conveyancer to explain in more detail where the perceived issue lies.
Posted Thu, 25 Apr 2024 14:28:51 GMT by Juergen Espanion

Dear Adam,

we spoke to our conveyancer and apparently our title documents won’t be released from the land registry as there are some outstanding “issues” with surrounding titles. (Could be title CL204792 or CL378194)

Could be an “dead of easements” that was wrongly submitted but they didn’t get any information from your colleagues on the details of the “outstanding issues”.

Could you please check this.

Thanks

Juergen

Posted Thu, 25 Apr 2024 14:51:36 GMT by Adam Hookway
Juergen - I'll ask casework colleagues but there's nothing pending against your title so I can't see how something that is available online can't be issued.
Let's see what they advise
Posted Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:31:54 GMT by Juergen Espanion

Many thanks for the update Adam,

Best Regards 

Juergen

Posted Fri, 26 Apr 2024 06:45:08 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Juergen - casework colleagues have confirmed that there's nothing affecting your title so you'll need to follow it through with your conveyancer to confirm/clarify.
Your title is available online as it should be, the application was completed and issued so nothing in the way at our end
If your conveyancer says otherwise then suggest they get in touch direct to confirm/clarify

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in