Skip to main content
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2024 12:59:38 GMT by louise Murnane
Hi
Can you please tell me if there is an application in process for title 

EX962808

My husband purchased a share of this land  as part of a  settlement agreement in a inheritance dispute completed on 16th August 2023.
We sold Appletree Yard which is was our land next door to this  on the same day and there are easements in place for access to this title everything from the sale date has been registered accept this title which is still showing as being solely owned by Mrs Lynne Medway.
Mr Steven Murnane should be a joint owner. Can you tell me if this application is being processed before I contact solicitors which I would rather not do as its costly.
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2024 15:09:41 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Louise - the application against that title and EX956890  was lodged on 11th September and it is waiting to be processed. We have a backlog of this type of work and it maybe several weeks still before it's processed. When it is we will contact the conveyancer as appropriate.
If there's an urgency such as an onward sale or remortgage being held up then you/they can request expedition 
If there is no urgency then a case of just waiting until your conveyancer confirms once done

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in