Skip to main content
Posted Wed, 20 Dec 2023 16:53:17 GMT by A S

Hi, I was hoping to get a status update on expedited application reference G675LQS, this application needs to be resolved before we can exchange and complete.

I was in touch a few weeks ago and was told that notices had been issued and would expire on 15th December after which the application might be able to proceed.

Posted Thu, 21 Dec 2023 09:00:53 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi A S - the application you refer to was cancelled, at the request of the conveyancer, on the 23rd Nov.
There was however a later application, U339GCT, lodged by the same firm on the 25th Aug and which was completed on the 15th Dec. I suspect it's that one you are referring to really as that had notices that expired on the 14th Dec.
Posted Thu, 21 Dec 2023 09:05:52 GMT by A S
Hi Adam, thank you that's really helpful and I appreciate your fast service here!

Can I just confirm that the new application that was completed was to split title WYK732997 into two?
Posted Thu, 21 Dec 2023 09:11:47 GMT by Adam Hookway
A S - it was to transfer the ownership based on a Transfer dated 23rd August. There are now two pending applications to register two separate transfers of 46a and 46b and both submitted on 25th Sept and 7th Sept respectively and expedited.
I imagine that they are the 'split' you are now referring to and both have been partially processed. We are waiting on the conveyancer re 46B to respond to a request for more information 
Posted Thu, 21 Dec 2023 09:21:23 GMT by A S
Hi Adam, thank you. Perhaps I should have provided more context originally - [_] should include a small section of land which sat on the far right edge of WYK732997. Is there now a separate title for that piece of land or do the other applications impact this too?
Posted Thu, 21 Dec 2023 09:34:21 GMT by Adam Hookway
A S - the devil is always in the detail so I assume you are buying YY117951 (Number 46) and the pending applications re 46A and 46B are in effect the split you refer to as once completed there will be a parcel of land left to be included in your bigger purchase.
If that's the case then yes, they both impact but when you can complete is very much a matter for you, your conveyancer and any lender involved. 
Posted Thu, 21 Dec 2023 09:38:01 GMT by A S
Thank you Adam, that makes sense now. :) I was hoping to be vague as this is a public forum but of course you need all the information to give a correct answer! Really appreciate it.
Posted Tue, 02 Jan 2024 16:31:00 GMT by A S

Hi there, appreciate there has been Christmas and New Year over the past couple of weeks but I don't suppose there has been any movement on the outstanding applications?

Posted Wed, 03 Jan 2024 11:11:20 GMT by Nimish Patel
AS - The earliest prior application is being processed currently. 
Posted Wed, 03 Jan 2024 11:48:39 GMT by A S
Hi Nimesh, apologies I don't know what that means.
Last time, the two applications were both partially processed and you were waiting for more information from conveyancers. Is this still the case or are both applications solely with Land Registry now?

I am just trying to gauge timescales as much as possible as we are on a deadline to exchange next week in order to give notice on our rental lease in time.
Posted Wed, 03 Jan 2024 12:29:34 GMT by Nimish Patel
Hi AS - I have been informed that the application is being referred to a senior officer for a particular matter but there are queries that we will have to raise with the conveyancers concerned.  

I expect the queries to be issued within a day or so, but cannot give any timescale beyond that as it would depend on how soon they are resolved. 
Posted Mon, 08 Jan 2024 12:27:25 GMT by A S
Hi, 

So sorry to keep asking but just wondered if there was any movement on these two applications? 
Posted Mon, 08 Jan 2024 13:45:31 GMT by Adam Hookway

A S - they have been partially processed but we need more from the conveyancer. That was requested and they have replied in part today. They need more time to provide everything though it seems so the ball is in their court now. 

Posted Mon, 15 Jan 2024 11:56:04 GMT by A S
Hi,
I appreciate this platform as it's the only way we're getting answers currently! Have the conveyancers managed to return the information you needed yet, at all? And is this the case for both plots?Thank you.
Posted Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:56:11 GMT by Adam Hookway
A S - I can see we've had some replies but will check on the finer details in case more is still needed
Posted Mon, 15 Jan 2024 14:55:29 GMT by A S
Thank you Adam, look forward to your response.
Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 07:15:51 GMT by Adam Hookway
A S - I'm advised that it looks like we have the final part needed but the casework team need to consider it further. Hopefully we will know more soon so please bear with me a little longer
Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 07:36:51 GMT by A S
Hi Adam,

Really appreciate your support on this, I will await a further update - it sounds like we might nearly be there though which would be fantastic. If we can report as such to our teams when the time comes then hopefully we can get our transaction moving again.
Posted Tue, 23 Jan 2024 09:14:42 GMT by A S
Hi Adam,

Is there any update yet at all? Thank you.
​​
Posted Tue, 23 Jan 2024 09:29:55 GMT by Adam Hookway
A S - 46B (YY117951) was completed on the 16th January. The last/final application re 46A (YY186214) is still pending 
I'll check with the casework team re the final application and timescales just in case you are still waiting on that one as well

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in