Skip to main content
Posted Sat, 13 Jan 2024 12:53:39 GMT by Beyhan Kosar
Dear Sir/Madam,
I don't have a legal representative. And I don't have the budget to pay a representative right now.

Therefore, if it is possible could you help me please?
I do not know how the foreclosure court order that I received from the Foreign Process Section of the King's Bench Division (London) and approved by them will be registered on the deed to the matrimonial home.

The marital home went on sale, and there's no way I can get back my share from the matrimonial house after this sale if I can't be sure that it's registered on the Land Registry.

The  Foreign Process Section of the King's Bench Division (London) approved my application.
They said once the house sold I will receive my share, or if the house is not for sale, then they said I can apply to the court for sale. The house is on sale now. 

How can I register the decision approved by the The  Foreign Process Section of the King's Bench Division (London) court in the deed, with what form?

Or is there no need for it? Will the court decision be registered in the Title Deed automaticly?

If The  Foreign Process Section of the King's Bench Division (London) Court order (which is in may hand) cannot automaticly registered on the house and if i do not apply on time I will lose my chance to get my share.

Thank you very muct for your answer in advance. 
Posted Mon, 15 Jan 2024 07:52:00 GMT by Adam Hookway
Beyhan - we can't give you legal advice  and I would encourage you to try to find some even if only to understand the impact of the order you have obtained. The order should be clear with regards what has been ordered and whether it is registered or not, even if it can be, is unlikely to effect it's power.
The court decision won't be registered automatically as an application would have to be made
Our Practice Guide 19 explains how certain interests can be protected on the register by way of a Notice or Restriction. IT is written with conveyancers in mind but may assist you also

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in