Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 06 Oct 2023 12:54:23 GMT by Fiona Stanforth
Hi I completed and sent you all the forms necessary to buy/transfer and register the property MS88816 - 140 Oriel Drive into my sole name Fiona Louise Stanforth. I paid the HMRC stamp duty and have recently sent you a scanned copy of the Land Transaction Cerificate via your contact form. Please can you advise me when I will
recieve the Completion of Registration and an Official copy of the register of title in my sole Name. 
Many thanks in anticipation 
Kind regards 
Fiona  L Stanforth
Posted Fri, 06 Oct 2023 13:43:05 GMT by Nimish Patel
Hi Fiona - The application is currently awaiting to be looked. 

We do have delays in processing registration applications.  Our current average processing times are on our website but it would not be possible to say when your application will be completed. 

If there is some urgency then you can request for the application to be expedited whereby we will treat it as a priority.  

I hope this is of some help. 
Posted Fri, 06 Oct 2023 14:21:25 GMT by Fiona Stanforth

Dear Nimish

Thank you sincerely for your most efficient response.

I have read the 'expedite' notes and although I need to insure the property and deal with the Housing Association governing the lease these do not seem t be grounds for which I can request it to be expedited. 

It would appear that my application is close to being 12 weeks since sending the paperwork in so hopefully it won't be too long now. 

Many thanks for your support and consideration. 

Kind regards

Fiona L Stanforth

Posted Mon, 13 Nov 2023 10:30:29 GMT by Fiona Stanforth
Good morning.

I completed and sent you all the forms necessary to buy/transfer and register the property MS88816 - 140 Oriel Drive into my sole name Fiona Louise Stanforth back in one 2023.

I paid the HMRC stamp duty and have recently sent you a scanned copy of the Land Transaction Cerificate via your contact form.

Please can you advise me when I will receive the Completion of Registration and an Official copy of the register of title in my sole Name?

Many thanks for your consideration.

Kind regards 
Fiona  L Stanforth
Posted Tue, 14 Nov 2023 08:37:18 GMT by Adam Hookway
G M Fiona - the application is being processed and we are just completing final checks re the identity verification provided
I can't share specific details due to the sensitive nature of those checks but hopefully they will complete soon after which confirmation will be issued by post
Posted Tue, 14 Nov 2023 14:52:56 GMT by Fiona Stanforth
Many thanks for your message and consideration.
Kind regards 
Fiona Stanforth 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in