Skip to main content
Posted Tue, 26 Mar 2024 18:15:14 GMT by carl walker
I applied for a land registry report on my property, and I was sent a report for a completely different property also with no plans attached as stated in the report, a Welsh property !  We are England so completely off beam error from the agency.

What is the best way of getting my correct report and clearing matters urgently now ?   I have been waiting and age for this incorrect report to arrive and desperate for the actual report.
thanks in advance
Posted Wed, 27 Mar 2024 07:16:48 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Carl - can you give me the title number please so I can check? 
Posted Wed, 27 Mar 2024 08:07:17 GMT by carl walker
Hi
I have two in the same pack with no plans to back up, I was provided
CYM214799  page 1&2
HW154418 page 3

I need number 35 Chesterton B975XS I am seeking the original property purchase price
Posted Wed, 27 Mar 2024 08:14:58 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Carl - many thanks for confirming. It looks like you may have used a third party website to order the information and not the official HM Land Registry service
Can you check to see if you used another site/service please and if you did you'd need to query what you ordered/received direct with them. 
Number 35 is registered under title HW154418 
If you are sure it was us you applied to then you can use our Contact form to submit the specific details, including how much you paid, when and the reference provided. The support team can then investigate further 
Posted Wed, 27 Mar 2024 19:52:59 GMT by carl walker

no it was ordered directly to the land registry as I went through the .gov portal, I tried to use the "our contact form"  initially, but the tick items were too specific, not applicable, of course it would not include "mistaken documents supplied by land registry"  or even a "something else" button. which should be ever present on all gov box tick forms to cater ad hock.

so again how do I move forward, can I call someone, like a human to rectify the matter?

Thanks

Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2024 07:13:00 GMT by Adam Hookway
Carl - you can use the Contact form and use the Public option "I have used or need help with Search land and property information" if you used the online service
If by portal you mean you are a business e-services user then you can use the Business option "I have experienced a problem with HM Land Registry's services or procedures"
If you want to cal the support team to speak to another human then you can call 0300 006 0411
Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2024 17:44:17 GMT by carl walker

thank you Adam much appreciated

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in