Skip to main content
Posted Wed, 21 Jun 2023 14:43:04 GMT by Anthonia Omeiza
Please I need confirmation that my application is being worked on to register the title as freehold. I have been waiting 8 months since completion. The land registry reference should be MD1118W and the title is SYK677406.

Thank you
Posted Wed, 21 Jun 2023 16:08:53 GMT by Nimish Patel
Anthonia - The title number you have quoted is a title associated with a new development against which a large number of applications are pending.  The reference MD1118W is not recognised by our system.  Can you recheck the details or give me the full address of the property so that I can look into it?  

I will delete the address from this thread once I have made a note of it.  
Posted Wed, 21 Jun 2023 16:51:59 GMT by Anthonia Omeiza
Hi Nimish,

Thanks for your response. The address in question is ......
Posted Thu, 22 Jun 2023 06:52:01 GMT by Nimish Patel
Hi Anthonia.  Thank you for the details.  The application was submitted on 6 December 2022 and is captured for registration under new title number SYK705250  (Application Ref: EEAC2E2).   

The application is awaiting to be looked.  We do have long delays on applications to create new registers. Most of the applications involving creation of new registers are completed within 11 to 15 months but some can take much longer.  

Is there an urgency?

If the delay in registration is causing you difficulty or holding up a follow-up transaction then you can ask us to expedite the application. If we approve expedite we will aim to process the application as a priority, subject to any queries or additional tasks we may need to carry out.  Guidance on how to request expedite is on our website

I hope this helps. 

Posted Tue, 02 Jan 2024 12:06:38 GMT by Anthonia Omeiza
Hi Nimish, 

Please is there any update on the registration process and if it has now been completed? If so how can I confirm this.

Thanks so much, 
Anthonia. 
Posted Tue, 02 Jan 2024 12:24:44 GMT by Nimish Patel

Hi Anthonia - There is no change in status as yet.  

Is the delay in registration causing any difficulties?  If so, then please ask for it to be expedited. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in