Skip to main content
Posted Sun, 21 Jan 2024 11:04:58 GMT by Nagalakshmi Janakiraman

Hello, new owner registration not updated
Hi, Our house purchase completed on 7th July 2023 and the title number is YY82137.
We can see that the price paid data has been updated but the title number update hasn't been done yet. Could we please know if there are any pending applications or any details required to register us as the new owners of the title. We would like to understand the delay and reason as other houses in the estate completed around the same time have their titles registered.
Thanks
Nagalakshmi Janakiraman
Edition

Posted Mon, 22 Jan 2024 08:19:39 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Nagalakshmi - we have the application still and are waiting for your conveyancer to provide additional information to enable us to complete the registration
They are waiting on a third party to provide the necessary consents and it seems it is taking far longer than they/we would hope for. Please contact them to confirm and to clarify when they hope to be able to respond in full
Posted Mon, 22 Jan 2024 08:52:20 GMT by Nagalakshmi Janakiraman
Hi Adam,

That was really quick. Thank you very much. Yes, we'll get in touch with our conveyancer to get more details. Appreciate your response. 

Thanks
Nagalakshmi
Posted Mon, 22 Jan 2024 14:04:06 GMT by Nagalakshmi Janakiraman
Hi Adam,

I have been trying to reach my solicitor. Meanwhile , will it be possible to give more details on what third party information we are waiting for please.

​​​​​​Thanks
Nagalakshmi 
Posted Mon, 22 Jan 2024 14:06:11 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Nagalakshmi - the third parties as named in the restrictions on the registered title. I would strongly recommend continuing to try and contact your solicitor as they will already be trying to resolve the matter on your behalf
Posted Mon, 22 Jan 2024 14:08:13 GMT by Nagalakshmi Janakiraman
Thanks a lot Adam. Yes I will continue to chase my solicitors for more info. Cheers...much appreciated 👍
Posted Wed, 20 Mar 2024 12:45:02 GMT by Nagalakshmi Janakiraman
Hi Adam,

Thanks for your updates. Following them we chased our solicitors and they told us that they have submitted the application again on 18th March along with the missing details. Could you please confirm on the same and let us know if you are aware of the registration completion timescales please. 

Thanks
Naga
Posted Wed, 20 Mar 2024 12:55:07 GMT by Adam Hookway
HI Naga - submitted 18th March as you state and average timescale currently is 4/5 months before it is likely to be processed. Very much an average timescale though and not definitive
YY82137
Posted Wed, 20 Mar 2024 13:04:56 GMT by Nagalakshmi Janakiraman
Thanks Adam. Appreciate your support. 

Regards
Naga

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in