Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 05 Jan 2024 05:02:30 GMT by Shuai Qin
Hi officer, I bought the new-built leasehold property in 2022, and my solicitor submit the application. Now I still can't find my title in the system, could you help me check this. meanwhile, due to my solicitor firm close, I'm not sure how can I get the title/application id.
Posted Fri, 05 Jan 2024 08:24:52 GMT by Nimish Patel
Shua Qin - Can you give me the property address please. 
Posted Fri, 05 Jan 2024 08:44:28 GMT by Shuai Qin

Thanks Nimish

Posted Fri, 05 Jan 2024 12:04:01 GMT by Nimish Patel

Hi Shuai Qin - Apologies for the delay in responding. We have not received any application to register the property as yet. A Search with Priority, which is usually submitted to protect priority of an anticipated application, was made for the property on 12 September 2022 by the conveyancers. This would be in anticipation of an application of registration of purchase of the property. However, the actual application has never been submitted to us. If you have any contact with the solicitor's firm then I would suggest you contact them first. If not, then follow the guidance on their website - https://axiomdwfm.com/
I hope this is of some help.

Posted Fri, 05 Jan 2024 12:42:29 GMT by Shuai Qin
Thanks Nimish, I will follow up with them, by the way would you be able to kindly delete the address in your reply for privacy. Thanks!
Posted Fri, 05 Jan 2024 12:47:40 GMT by Nimish Patel
Shuai - done. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in