Skip to main content
Posted Tue, 27 Jun 2023 13:59:23 GMT by Lauren P
Hello,

I’m currently awaiting an update on an expedited application relating to Title Deed GM93210.

The application wasn’t properly expedited when first submitted, and now we’re in a position where the sale will fall through if we don’t have an update to the position on the rentcharge by the end of the week (the lender requires this).

The last I’d heard is that the application was due for review by a senior officer - do you have any idea if that’s likely to happen by the end of the week?

Thanks very much,

Lauren
Posted Tue, 27 Jun 2023 14:44:05 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello Lauren - you have all the information and I'd expect the 'senior officer' to consider it shortly so before end of the week. The key then is whether it is ok or whether more is needed from the conveyancer. 
Posted Tue, 27 Jun 2023 14:45:41 GMT by Lauren P
Great, thanks so much - really appreciate the fast response!
Posted Wed, 28 Jun 2023 13:10:54 GMT by Lauren P

Hi Adam - do you know if there’s any movement on this?

Apologies for asking again so soon - the conveyancer who made the application is on leave, so we’ve no other way of knowing if it’s been processed.

Thanks,

Lauren

Posted Wed, 28 Jun 2023 16:00:05 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Lauren - nothing to update as yet. When I have something concrete then I’ll share 
Posted Wed, 28 Jun 2023 16:42:49 GMT by Lauren P

Brilliant, thank you!

Posted Fri, 30 Jun 2023 14:10:06 GMT by Lauren P

Hi Adam - just checking in on this again, as we’re very close to crunch time. Any news? Thanks once again for all your help.

Posted Fri, 30 Jun 2023 14:23:58 GMT by Adam Hookway
Lauren - I'm afraid not. I have chased again for an update but nothing as yet. Will keep trying
Posted Fri, 30 Jun 2023 14:30:34 GMT by Lauren P

Thanks Adam, really appreciate your efforts. I’ll try and keep the chain together for as long as I can.

Posted Sat, 01 Jul 2023 08:04:03 GMT by Adam Hookway
Morning Lauren - the application has been completed and the register updated. The registered information is now available online and the conveyancer notified.
The rentcharge entry has not been removed but an entry made to reference the redemption evidence provided. This has been explained to the conveyancer. What happens next remains a decision for the conveyancer/lender involved so please do rely on their advice
Posted Sat, 01 Jul 2023 08:16:15 GMT by Lauren P
Thanks so much Adam - really appreciate your diligence on this, especially on a Saturday morning. Have a lovely weekend.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in