Skip to main content
Posted Mon, 12 Feb 2024 11:03:09 GMT by Wu Wu
Hello, I bought the property and completed in 7/2021 Aprt 612 M15 4SR. I chased my solicitor several times for the registry and it is not completed yet.  My solicitor told me it was submitted on 17/12/2021,  20/05/2022 and 17/03/2023 and all were cancelled and follow by requisition. But I found that most of the properties were registered in the same building, even for my friends. The developer was bankcrupt in 2022. As oversea buyer, I am so worried about this. I knew the application need to lineup again after re-submission. May I know who can help me with this matter? I don't know why there were requisition on my property. My friend bought the same unit in the same building with the same solicitor. Hers is registered in May 2023. Thank you very much and looking forward for your reply. 
Posted Mon, 12 Feb 2024 11:42:27 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hell - the most recent application was cancelled on 26th May 2023 as the paperwork submitted was incomplete
So what is your solicitor now doing? Have they resubmitted the application and if so when and do you have the new title number?
Other registrations will have completed on merit but we still have others waiting to be processed.
Posted Mon, 12 Feb 2024 11:51:37 GMT by Wu Wu
My solicitor said that they are waiting for the seller's solicitor's reply on the paperwork required by Land Registry. I am not sure what paperwork they are referring to. That is why I am seeking for help. 
Posted Mon, 12 Feb 2024 12:14:38 GMT by Adam Hookway
Wu Wu - many thanks so they are waiting on the developer to provide them with the missing paperwork/information needed to register. Once they have that then presumably they will submit a further application to register.
Only your solicitor and the seller can assist here as it's not yet back in our hands to register

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in