Posted Fri, 22 Dec 2023 16:23:22 GMT by Adam Hookway
Stephen - nothing to update as yet
Posted Fri, 29 Dec 2023 14:22:17 GMT by Stephen C
Afternoon a long shot but any further updates
Posted Tue, 02 Jan 2024 12:16:59 GMT by Stephen C
Afternoon 

Are there any further updates 
Posted Tue, 02 Jan 2024 13:46:29 GMT by Nimish Patel
Stephen - We have had some correspondence and the application has now been referred to one of our lawyers for consideration. 
Posted Fri, 05 Jan 2024 09:35:17 GMT by Stephen C

Good morning. Are able to advise of any updates from the lawyers please. And also timescales 

Posted Fri, 05 Jan 2024 15:30:53 GMT by Nimish Patel
Stephen - We have had to write to seek clarification from one of the respondents because of conflicting information.  We have written to them yesterday.
Posted Wed, 10 Jan 2024 13:01:44 GMT by Stephen C

Hi I believe that the next of kin of the person who technically owned the land have given verbal permission but also have been told to send in a letter that should now be with you. Can you provide any updates as our mortgage offer expires mid February. Once the letter is received is there any reason why we shouldn’t be able to complete the sale before the mortgage offer expires?

Posted Wed, 10 Jan 2024 14:26:01 GMT by Nimish Patel
Stephen -  We have received a letter this morning which has been passed to the caseworker for consideration. I cannot comment on what may be the outcome of the consideration.   
Posted Thu, 11 Jan 2024 10:40:38 GMT by Stephen C
Hi Adam, we're getting very close to our mortgage expiry now so we are quite anxious about completing as soon as possible. Is there any update please?
Posted Thu, 11 Jan 2024 11:18:24 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Stephen - only that we are still waiting for the wider checks to complete. The letter my colleague referred to was a written response from one of the recipients re those checks but matters remain outstanding as per our previous exchanges and at present the clock continues to tick until 14th March at least
The conveyancer was advised of same in December
SF187200
Posted Thu, 11 Jan 2024 12:02:25 GMT by Stephen C
Adam, I apologize for any confusion. The Ordinance Survey visited our property and assured us that there shouldn't be any issues, as we clearly own the land. The previous landowners have also provided both verbal and written notice of no objections. However, I'm uncertain about any outstanding matters. Are you able to elaborate please
Posted Thu, 11 Jan 2024 13:50:51 GMT by Adam Hookway
Stephen - OS have no say in the registration process with regards whether there are any 'issues'. I have already explained how we are required to contact/notify other parties as appropriate, even ones where we are advised of their death.
The issue remains with regards the title holders to Number 82 and the responses we have received to date from a third party. We have written to them for more information and as such the clock continues to tick as explained 
Posted Thu, 11 Jan 2024 14:01:42 GMT by Stephen C
Adam, my wife has completed an online form today with the Land Registry. I do not want to explain our personal situation on this forum, however our situation is quite desperate. The reference number is 240111-2856876. We would appreciate it if someone could look at this and contact us directly as soon as possible. Being told that the clock is ticking without further information is not helping our situation at all. We are in contact with all parties, neighbours, next of kin, etc, and none of them contest this claim so I do not understand what the issue is.
Posted Thu, 11 Jan 2024 14:19:18 GMT by Adam Hookway
Stephen - to be frank, and in as sensitive away as possible, personal circumstances have zero impact on the registration needs that have yet to be resolved re the wider checks and notifications as explained.
Your personal circumstances can (and already have) affected the speed in which an application can be processed, namely the expedite process.
I will leave it to colleagues to respond to your wife's contact as appropriate and if you require more information then I would recommend using that channel to do so

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in