Skip to main content
Posted Tue, 22 Aug 2023 15:32:59 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Izzazur - a bit of to and from communication between us and the conveyancer yesterday and today in an effort to get everything that was needed confirmed.
I'll see if I can get another steer from colleagues
Posted Tue, 22 Aug 2023 16:00:44 GMT by Izzazur Rahman
Thanks Adam please let me know what the latest is. 
Posted Tue, 22 Aug 2023 16:40:01 GMT by Izzazur Rahman
Any luck with getting information from your colleagues? 
Posted Wed, 23 Aug 2023 07:11:39 GMT by Adam Hookway
Morning Izzazur - yes in that they've replied to 2 of the 5 points raised but we still await the remainder to be resolved. 
I suspect they are reliant on third parties to provide the required information hence the delay 
The ball remains very much in the seller's conveyancer's court to resolve matters for you I'm afraid. (TGL605264)
Posted Wed, 23 Aug 2023 15:03:47 GMT by Izzazur Rahman

Hi Adam any updates today? Or still in the same position? 

Posted Thu, 24 Aug 2023 10:05:18 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi Izzazur - no change and I wouldn't expect there to be anything that quick sadly as very much dependent on the conveyancer and the third parties I mentioned to move matters forward
Posted Tue, 29 Aug 2023 07:11:07 GMT by Izzazur Rahman

Hi Adam 

Any update with the remaining requisition points or have only 2 been completed still?

Posted Tue, 29 Aug 2023 07:22:44 GMT by Adam Hookway
HI Izzazur - no change and still waiting on the conveyancer to respond to all points as raised
Posted Wed, 06 Sep 2023 15:25:51 GMT by Izzazur Rahman

Hi Adam, 

My conveyancers have said they have responded to all the requisition points now. Could you please check this is the case and what's the status of my case?

Thanks 

Posted Thu, 07 Sep 2023 07:01:22 GMT by Adam Hookway

Hi Izzazur - they did respond but we have gone back to them again, this morning actually, to explain how their replies are insufficient. You'll need to contact them again to confirm/clarify matters I'm afraid

Posted Fri, 08 Sep 2023 16:20:30 GMT by Izzazur Rahman
Hi Adam, 

They have replied again to the requisition points raised. Please let me know what the outcome is? 

Thanks 
Posted Mon, 11 Sep 2023 07:13:11 GMT by Adam Hookway
Morning Izzazur - the registration has been completed this morning. Title TGL605264 is now available online as required.
I hope things can now move forward for you
Posted Mon, 11 Sep 2023 07:28:42 GMT by Izzazur Rahman
Thank you Adam for keeping me updated. 
Posted Mon, 11 Sep 2023 09:31:48 GMT by Izzazur Rahman
Hi Adam, 

Just spoke to my conveyancer. They have said the application is completed but they haven't processed and issued my completion documents. Would you be able to find out when that would happen as I need them urgently to complete the sale of the property. 

Many thanks
Izzazur 
Posted Mon, 11 Sep 2023 09:55:59 GMT by Adam Hookway
Izzazur - confirmation is issued via their secure portal and the registered information is available online as mentioned so nothing to wait for from us.
Posted Mon, 11 Sep 2023 10:15:10 GMT by Izzazur Rahman
This is the response I got from my conveyancer:

Good morning, Mr Rahman,

Just a quick update on the status on your deeds,

I have just been on the phone to the Land Registry, as they have not yet issued your completion documents to us, and they have informed me that they are working on getting them sent out to us as a matter of urgency, as I noticed that we have yet to receive them,

I cannot say that I have ever personally experienced a case where they are withholding the documents, but they have assured me that this application has completed and they are merely awaiting the new title number to be processed,

Could you please just check if that is the case and let me know? 

Posted Mon, 11 Sep 2023 11:08:09 GMT by Adam Hookway
Izzazur - the title you were chasing on here, namely TGL605264 - 7 Harvey Terrace, has been completed and the registered information is available online for it.
Are they perhaps referring to another application? Perhaps TGL588518 and 3 Harvey Terrace or something else?
Posted Mon, 11 Sep 2023 14:09:02 GMT by Izzazur Rahman
Yeah they were looking at the wrong thing. Got all the documents. Thank you again for all the help. 
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2024 12:11:02 GMT by Moez Kari
Dear all,

I wanted to share an update with you all. My landlord recently gave me a notice to vacate the property by the 28th of this month, so I purchased a new property in January. The seller's solicitor applied to the land registry on the 2nd of February, and it is currently being reviewed.

Unfortunately, I have not yet received confirmation of the application status, and I am extremely worried. If the application is not processed, I will have nowhere to go. I have a family, and we will be left with no place to stay by the end of this month.

I kindly request your assistance and would greatly appreciate any updates or information you may have.
I don't have the title number or the reference number, but I can give you the property address: 139 Larcombe Road St Austell PL25 3EY
Thank you

Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2024 12:24:36 GMT by Adam Hookway
Moez - the application has been partially processed but it includes a request to amend the registered extent/title plan that also impacts on an adjoining title owned by the developer. As a result we have contacted the developer to notify them of the potential change. That notification was issued today and they have until 2nd April to respond.
We can't hassle or chase them for a response so I would recommend speaking to your conveyancer to confirm and to discuss what options exist
CL220782 & CL223529 (your 2 titles). CL216661 (adjoining title)

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in