Skip to main content
Posted Sat, 13 Jan 2024 11:54:29 GMT by T P
Hello
Re Title number: AGL476436
It's now been 18 months and property sale is still not registered.
I've waited very patiently till now.
Is there a problem?

Posted Sat, 13 Jan 2024 11:59:26 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello T P - we don't have an application pending against that title number. We did have one back in Oct 2022 but it was cancelled in April 2023 as it was incomplete and the conveyancer was unable to provide the required information
Looking at the details provided the initials you have used here match the purchaser from that application.
I suspect, but don;t know, that they may be waiting on a third party to provide some of the missing information
In the circumstances I would suggest speaking to your conveyancer to confirm matters and when they expect to make a fresh application
Posted Wed, 14 Feb 2024 11:23:38 GMT by T P

Hello, I’ve left this a month before contacting you again in order to avoid putting unnecessary pressures on anyone.  Thank you for your previous reply, following which I contacted my solicitor who advised me you required an amended Certificate of Compliance from the Management Company.  My solicitor confirmed the application is now back with the Land Registry and my interests have been protected at all times.  Please would you confirm this is all in line with records at your end and provide guidance on how long my case might now take to complete?  Thank you, TP

Posted Wed, 14 Feb 2024 11:43:04 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hello T P - your patience is appreciated. Unfortunately no application has yet been submitted to update the register.
There is currently a priority search pending which acts as a form of protection ahead of such a submission
AGL476436
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2024 19:35:53 GMT by T P

Hi, i’ve left this another month before contacting you.  Are you able to confirm the application is now with you at the Land Registry?  If so would you kindly advise how long my case might take to process?  With thanks TP.

Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2024 07:24:18 GMT by Adam Hookway
Hi T P - we now have an application submitted at end of February. Based on current average wait times it may not be processed until late June/early July but very much an estimate only

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in