Skip to main content
Posted Thu, 07 Dec 2023 11:36:35 GMT by Mark Hanson
Good morning

We have had an unexpected refund following the processing of an application under your reference NB8EAB1 of £270. We're reluctant to return this to our clients until we can ascertain why this has been returned, despite the application completing. Could you please advise as to why this was returned? As far as I can see, our application should have come to a total of £335 with the various transfers and Deed of Variation occurring.

Thank you
Posted Thu, 07 Dec 2023 12:27:24 GMT by Adam Hookway
G A Mark - it's not one I can easily answer here as you have a mix of applications you refer to and it's a Q for the caseworker involved to really consider and answer.
Normally I'd suggest you use our contact form to submit the query but I'll see if I can get a response to save time
Posted Thu, 07 Dec 2023 13:18:45 GMT by Mark Hanson
Thank you Adam
Posted Thu, 07 Dec 2023 14:16:52 GMT by Adam Hookway
Mark - the casework team advise that the fees work out at £45 under Scale 1 for the surrender & regrant (D of V) and the Transfer on so just that one fee to create and transfer the new title TGL584369 
And then £20 under Scale 2 for the transfer of SGL358946, which is still live and pending.
Hence a refund of £270 as the combined fees totalled £65

If you get unexpected refunds the please use our Contact form to raise as it can be routed to the relevant area for a full response. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in