Skip to main content
Posted Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:33:18 GMT by BETH SHEARER
RE - 2626876771/Y422VGT & 2626673405/Y422VGT

Could someone from the accounts department please contact me urgently with regard to the above ?  I have been charged 2 x £150 for one application (TR1 & Charge, consideration £230k, reg'd ppty) and the LR have confirmed that they will refund £150 but now say that they haven't charged this twice (they have).
I have evidenced the overcharge several times via email but can never speak with anyone that can actually assist - just pass messages on to the 'appropriate team'.
I need to get this sorted asap and shall be extremely grateful for some assistance please.
Thank you.

Posted Fri, 15 Mar 2024 10:02:46 GMT by Adam Hookway
Morning Beth - I can flag your contact with the appropriate team but note there was an email response issued yesterday afternoon to your phone call of the 12th. That response confirmed a refund that would appear today in your statement.
You haven't mentioned that so am wondering whether that's been received/seen and/or whether a refund has appeared this morning in your statement?
If it hasn't then I'll flag as stated and ask someone to double check
Posted Fri, 15 Mar 2024 10:14:59 GMT by BETH SHEARER
Hi Adam,  I had an email this morning stating that no mistake had been made and no refund was due.  However, now the VDD is available I can see that this has been done recently.  I am not sure why the email stating that no error had been made/refund due was sent but thank you for coming back to me - appears to be sorted !

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in