Skip to main content
Posted Sat, 27 Apr 2024 19:09:51 GMT by CG 74
Can any one help me please,
Can a husband submit matrimonial home rights application while still living inside the matrimonial home .

Many thanks in advance 
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2024 13:18:02 GMT by Nimish Patel
CG 74 -  Under the Family Law Act 1996 as amended by the Civil Partnership Act 2004 (which itself was amended by the Civil Partnership (Opposite-sex Couples) Regulations 2019), a spouse (husband or wife) of the property owner can protect their right to occupy the property through a Home Rights notice if it is a matrimonial home. 
Posted Wed, 01 May 2024 05:07:23 GMT by CG 74
Many thanks Nimish Patel well appreciated,  is there any way can you help me in filling in the matrimonial home rights application please?,  I am desperate and confused.
many thanks 
Posted Wed, 01 May 2024 05:41:03 GMT by Adam Hookway
CG 74 - we can try but the notes at the side of the form help to work your way through the form. If you are desperate/confused then you may wish to seek legal advice/assistance for certainty.
Posted Wed, 08 May 2024 02:22:09 GMT by CG 74
Many thanks Adam Hoowway. 
panel 6, must this panel be completed by me?  Panel,  7 can I used  on email address or I have to used postal address as well?.

Many thanks  in advance 
Posted Wed, 08 May 2024 05:48:04 GMT by Adam Hookway
CG 74 - panel 6 needs your details as the person submitting the application. So yes it must be completed so that once processed we can write to you to confirm.
Panel 7 must also be completed so you can include the contact address you want entered on the actual register - se the note at the side of the panel re you can have up to 3 addresses inc an email address

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in