Skip to main content
Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:02:48 GMT by chris freeman
Good morning.AV190450 ; AV190451 ; AV193621 ; AV193519 are titles for two flats both are owner occupied and mortgaged.The lease contains references in the covenants for the sale of the other flat,the lease sets out the the occupier of the other flat as the landlord,and vice versa ,we are joint  freehold landlords,our flats/home are our leaseholds.The building/structure is joint freehold,ground rent paid I hold the certificate/payments redemeed in my name 2004yr.

To summarize the lease covenant for selling:The sellers solicitor serves a notice of assignment on the resident landlord with a payment of £10+vat.
Please could you tell me which HMLR forms are required for the conveyancing,including forms for absent parties.

Q: I am in the process of making an application to HMLR,for the forms used by the conveyancing solicitors of the transferor and transferee of my freehold interests.

I am aware of forms AP1 and TR1,but as I was not included in the conveyancing (excluded as SRA form TA6 was not completed /section 10/ in order for TA7 to be completed,TA7's completion would have included me as joint landlord),

Q. Which other forms would have been completed and submitted by both solicitors for the conveyancing of the ff flat.The conveyancing was carried out in July 2020 (if any forms have since been revised).
Many thanks.
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2024 13:11:01 GMT by Nimish Patel
Chris - We have already explained our requirements through a separate question you posted. 

Our requirements to register change of ownership is set out on our website on GOV.UK - https://www.gov.uk/registering-land-or-property-with-land-registry/transfer-ownership-of-your-property

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in