Skip to main content
Posted Mon, 03 Jul 2023 14:03:41 GMT by Donald McConnell
My ex-wife and I jointly own two properties for which the whole title will be transferred to sole ownership as part of our divorce agreement. The family home will be transferred into my ex-wife’s sole name and a rental property will be transferred into my sole name. 

Can we achieve these transfers on one TR1 (with one fee) or do we need a separate TR1 for each property (and hence two fees)?

In the event we need two TR1s are we able to include both in one package with one set of ID3 forms?

Apologies but I could not find a clear answer elsewhere on the forum. Many thanks in advance. 
Posted Mon, 03 Jul 2023 14:09:19 GMT by Adam Hookway
Donald - two separate transfers as the transferee's will be different in each case. 
You can apply using separate forms AP1 and TR1 for each plus separate fees.
And then use the same ID1/ID3 for identity verification purposes. Ensure you include a covering note/letter confirming the respective AP1 details re title number and 'common' ID3 forms for example
No apology needed as not aware the Q has arisen in this way previously....but it does now
Posted Mon, 03 Jul 2023 14:11:47 GMT by Donald McConnell

Wow, that was quick! Thank you for such a clear and concise reply - much appreciated!

Posted Mon, 03 Jul 2023 14:22:05 GMT by Adam Hookway
Donald - I have my moments and whilst not previously asked on the forum it's not that rare an enquiry from those doing DIY conveyancing. Hope it all goes to plan

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Sign in